NEW YORK May 18, 2018
Managing Intellectual Property Magazine recognized 32 attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP as ‘IP Stars.’ According to the publication, ‘IP Stars’ rankings are based on extensive research carried out over a six-month period, starting from September each year. Among the attributes assessed are: strength of the firm’s IP team, workload, outcomes achieved for clients, and track record.
The Greenberg Traurig attorneys selected are:
- Jonathan D. Ball, Ph.D. – New York
- Ian C. Ballon – Silicon Valley/Los Angeles
- Scott J. Bornstein – New York
- Heath J. Briggs – Denver
- Edward Chansky – Las Vegas
- Vincent H. Chieffo – Los Angeles
- John E. Cummerford – Phoenix
- Mark G. Davis – Austin/ Washington, D.C.
- David J. Dykeman – Boston
- Jerry Fellows – Phoenix
- Mark R. Galis – Chicago
- David M. Greenberg – New York
- Richard D. Harris – Chicago
- Susan L. Heller – Orange County
- Valerie W. Ho – Los Angeles
- Melissa Hunter-Ensor, Ph.D. – Boston
- Allan A. Kassenoff – New York
- Mary-Olga Lovett – Houston
- Eric J. Maiers – Chicago
- Margaret R. Marshall – Atlanta
- Dwayne L. Mason – Houston
- Michael A. Nicodema – New Jersey
- Ronald J. Pabis – Washington, D.C.
- Richard C. Pettus – New York
- Joshua L. Raskin – New York
- Bobby Rosenbloum – Atlanta
- Barry J. Schindler – New Jersey
- Stephen K. Shahida – Washington, D.C.
- Howard E. Silverman – Chicago
- Alan N. Sutin – New York
- Mark G. Tratos – Las Vegas
- Steven J. Wadyka Jr. – Washington, D.C.
About Greenberg Traurig’s Intellectual Property & Technology Practice
With more than 180 intellectual property attorneys and agents in the United States, Asia, and Europe, Greenberg Traurig provides a broad range of patent, trademark and copyright protection and strategic counseling. Greenberg Traurig was named a “National Tier 1” Law Firm for IP Litigation, Patent Law, Trademark and Information Technology Law by U.S. News and Best Lawyers, 2017 “Best Law Firms Rankings.”
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and is among the Top 20 on the 2017 Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.
Latest posts by Jasmine Petters (see all)
- American Academy of Thermology 2018 Annual Scientific Session Awarded 6.5 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CME - May 20, 2018
- Strong Programme Raises Profile of the Maritime Standard Ship Finance and Trade Conference - May 20, 2018
- Pegasus Food Futures Announces Appointment of Stefanie Paterson as Head of Human Resources - May 20, 2018