LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Quantzig, a global analytics solutions provider, has announced the completion of their latest supply chain visibility study on the medical equipment market. A renowned medical equipment manufacturer wanted to update their supply chain process and decrease business and supply chain risks.
According to the supply chain visibility experts at Quantzig, “Supply chain visibility helps medical equipment manufacturers gain precise and real-time insights into the inventory levels.”
Owing to the recent increase in GDP, government support, and an increase in the per capita income and regardless of the global uncertainties and sluggish economic growth, the demand for medical equipment has witnessed considerable growth. With the increasing government effort to increase medical coverage, the firms in the medical equipment industry are concentrating on investing in innovations to decrease healthcare spending and expand the healthcare efficiency.
Request a free demo to see how Quantzig’s solutions can help you.
The supply chain visibility solution presented by Quantzig helped the client to efficiently respond to production holdups while improving agility in the supply chain operations. The client was able to improve the supply-demand balance to meet the surges in demand efficiently.
This supply chain visibility solution provided benefits that helped the client to:
- Progress lead times and enhance their business performance
- Identify shortage and eradicate problems in the supply chain
- To read more benefits of supply chain visibility solution, speak to an expert
This supply chain visibility solution offered predictive insights on:
- Acquiring real-time and precise information regarding the stocks, orders, and deliveries
- Reducing lead times and improving their competitiveness in the market
- To read more, request a free proposal
View the supply chain visibility study here:
Quantzig is a global analytics and advisory firm with offices in the US, UK, Canada, China, and India. For more than 15 years, we have assisted our clients across the globe with end-to-end data modeling capabilities to leverage analytics for prudent decision making. Today, our firm consists of 120+ clients, including 45 Fortune 500 companies. For more information on all of Quantzig’s services and the solutions they have provided to Fortune 500 clients across all industries, please contact us.
Latest posts by Jasmine Petters (see all)
- American Academy of Thermology 2018 Annual Scientific Session Awarded 6.5 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CME - May 20, 2018
- Strong Programme Raises Profile of the Maritime Standard Ship Finance and Trade Conference - May 20, 2018
- Pegasus Food Futures Announces Appointment of Stefanie Paterson as Head of Human Resources - May 20, 2018