ASQ's Lean and Six Sigma Conference will feature AB InBev's Head of Global Technology and Innovation.
MILWAUKEE, Wis. February 06, 2018
Anheuser-Busch InBevâ€™s global head of technology and innovation and the quality professional who designed and implemented the Master Black Belt program at Lockheed Martin are among the keynote speakers at ASQâ€™s Lean and Sigma Conference, held Feb. 26 â€“ 27 in Phoenix.
Attendees of the annual ASQ conference will learn to leverage opportunities to address challenges associated with disruptive technologies, including big data, artificial intelligence and the internet of things.
Keynote speakers include:
- Benjamin Lavoie is the global head of technology and innovation for Anheuser-Busch InBev, the worldâ€™s largest beverage company. Lavoie, a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, is responsible for digital transformation of the global supply organization, which includes making a supply chain consisting of more than 1,000 facilities across 126 countries real-time, connected and continuously optimizing.
- J.R. McGee is a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Sensei who designed and implemented the Master Black Belt program at Lockheed Martin. He has facilitated and coached more than 700 Lean Six Sigma projects worldwide and served as program manager at â€œtop gunâ€� ranges worldwide, McGee specialized in operations, training and development of fighter pilots.
- Adam Stoehr is a business excellence strategy and employee happiness researcher and speaker. He is one of Excellence Canada's primary faculty members who facilitates leadership, organizational assessment, process improvement and quality management training across Canada. He has delivered talks for more than 25,000 people since 2000.
- Gregory H. Watson is the chairman of Business Excellence Solutions, a boutique management consulting firm located in Helsinki, Finland. He is a past president and Fellow of ASQ, and a past president and honorary member of the International Academy for Quality. His commercial experience includes leadership positions with Hewlett-Packard, Compaq Computer, and Xerox. He is the author of 12 books.
The theme of the event â€” held at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort â€” is â€œSustaining a Culture of Excellence in a World of Disruption, Innovation, and Change,â€� and will focus on the impact of technological advancements, sustaining results and the implementation of lean and Six Sigma.
Quality practitioners at all levels and from all industries will benefit from more than 40 sessions, including â€œUsing Lean to Become a Market Disrupter,â€� â€œUsing Lean Six Sigma to Improve Customer Experience,â€� â€œFuture-proofing Your Business,â€� and â€œRemove Disruptions to Improve Flow.â€�
The full program and session descriptions, as well as conference registration, can be found at the ASQ Lean and Six Sigma Conference website.
ASQ, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., USA, is a global community of people dedicated to quality who share the ideas and tools that make our world work better. With individual and organizational members in more than 140 countries, ASQ has the reputation and reach to bring together the diverse quality champions who are transforming the worldâ€™s organizations and communities to meet tomorrowâ€™s critical challenges.
Latest posts by Editorial Team (see all)
- American Academy of Thermology 2018 Annual Scientific Session Awarded 6.5 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CME - May 20, 2018
- Strong Programme Raises Profile of the Maritime Standard Ship Finance and Trade Conference - May 20, 2018
- Pegasus Food Futures Announces Appointment of Stefanie Paterson as Head of Human Resources - May 20, 2018