CHICAGO February 06, 2018
The road to digital transformation is riddled with blind spots – whether in the form of hidden infrastructure costs or obstructed views of multi-year, total cost of ownership (TCO). In a “do-more-with-less” world, IT decision-makers are tasked with not only pursuing the latest and greatest in tech initiatives, but also keeping the lights on while improving service levels. So, how can an organization take those sunken costs and eliminate or repurpose them to fuel company-wide innovation?
To answer this question, John Cole, solutions principal at AHEAD, a leading provider of IT consulting and enterprise cloud solutions, will present a live webinar titled, “Revealing the Blind Spots in Your IT Infrastructure.” During the webinar, Cole will share how IT leaders can cost-effectively reshape their organizations by identifying improvements in operations to fund technological modernization.
Outlining a roadmap to data center optimization, the webinar will provide insight on:
- Leading enterprise IT goals and best practices for success throughout 2018
- Analyzing committed data center costs and how to repurpose funds to eliminate budget approvals
- Effectively managing multiple vendors, contracts and overall IT infrastructure maintenance
- How AHEAD helped a large healthcare system identify significant cost savings opportunities
WHEN & WHERE:
Webinar: Revealing the Blind Spots in Your IT Infrastructure
Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2018, 2 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. CST
More information and to register: https://www.thinkahead.com/it-spend-webinar/
John Cole is a solutions principal at AHEAD, a leading provider of IT consulting and enterprise cloud solutions. With more than 10 years of experience in architecting data centers and clouds, Cole articulates the depth and breadth of AHEAD's solutions portfolio, shapes future technological offerings and mentors staff on these emerging capabilities. Prior to working for AHEAD, he worked in application development at Dell EMC for more than seven years.
AHEAD transforms how and where enterprises run applications and infrastructure. From strategic consulting to implementation and managed services, AHEAD creates tailored solutions at all stages of the enterprise cloud journey. Headquartered in Chicago, AHEAD maintains offices in Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina and Ohio. To learn more, visit http://www.ThinkAhead.com and follow AHEAD on Twitter at @ThinkAheadIT.
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Dubai Moves to Honour Knowledge Pioneer With $1 Million Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Award - May 20, 2018
- Court Dismisses Andrea Tantaros Lawsuit Against Fox News And Pete Snyder - May 20, 2018
- President Jimmy Carter spurs Liberty University Class of 2018 to success through service - May 19, 2018