VANCOUVER, April 26, 2018 – Aritzia Inc. (“Aritzia” or the “Company”) (TSX: ATZ), a vertically integrated fashion brand, invites interested parties to participate in its fourth quarter 2018 earnings conference call, occurring on May 10, 2018, at 1:30 pm PDT / 4:30 pm EDT. The Company's fourth quarter 2018 earnings results will be released after TSX market close the same day.
Details of the call are as follows:
Date: May 10, 2018
Time: 1:30 pm PDT / 4:30 pm EDT
Analysts and institutional investors may participate via conference call, using the following dial-in information:
- 1-800-319-4610 (Toll-free North America)
- 1-416-915-3239 (Toronto and overseas long-distance)
- Please ask to participate in Aritzia's fourth quarter 2018 earnings call (conference ID: 10004807)
Media and other interested parties may listen to the conference call via webcast, by selecting the fourth quarter 2018 earnings call webcast link on the events page of http://investors.aritzia.com.
A replay of the conference call can be accessed shortly after the conclusion of the call. To access the replay, please dial 1-855-669-9658 and use replay access code 2271. A replay of the webcast will be available at the conclusion of the call and will remain on Aritzia's investor relations website.
Aritzia is a vertically integrated fashion brand. The Company designs apparel and accessories for its collection of exclusive brands. The Company's expansive and diverse range of women's fashion apparel and accessories addresses a broad range of style preferences and lifestyle requirements. Aritzia is well known and deeply loved by its customers in Canada with growing customer awareness and affinity in the United States and outside of North America. Aritzia aims to delight its customers through an aspirational shopping experience and exceptional customer service that extends across its more than 85 retail stores and eCommerce business, aritzia.com.
SOURCE Aritzia Inc.
Latest posts by Jasmine Petters (see all)
- American Academy of Thermology 2018 Annual Scientific Session Awarded 6.5 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CME - May 20, 2018
- Strong Programme Raises Profile of the Maritime Standard Ship Finance and Trade Conference - May 20, 2018
- Pegasus Food Futures Announces Appointment of Stefanie Paterson as Head of Human Resources - May 20, 2018