Irvine, CA, April 28, 2018 — ATEN Technology, Inc., the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM and Pro AV connectivity solutions, today launched its USB-C Dual-HDMI Mini Dock (“UH3233”), helping to transform SMB and consumer USB-C devices into dual monitor workstations. The slim and lightweight design of the mini dock makes it an ideal solution for individuals with businesses who want to maximize their workspace while easing their ability to travel.
Supporting dual display mode and using USB-C connections to deliver reliable highspeed data transfers, the UH3233 mini dock can route video from the source device to two HDMI monitors, splitting the video transmission for a dual-view display via a single cable while maintaining a high-quality resolution up to 1080p. Users can connect up to 128 additional peripherals, including Dual HDMI and USB 3.1 Gen1 devices.
· Plug and play – no additional drivers or external power adapter required
· USB 3.1 Type-C compliant
· Connects a computer to two HDMI monitors with dual-view output
· Supports 4K (UHD) resolutions via single display output*
· Supports dual-display video output up to 1920×1080 simultaneously**
· USB 3.1 Gen1 port with data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
* For video output to work through a USB-C port, it must support DP Alt Mode.
** For Dual-View to work, a computers graphics card must support MST technology. Mac computers only support single-view output.
Pricing and Availability
The USB-C Dual-HDMI Mini Dock is available for $110 USD direct at: https://eshop.aten-usa.com/products/usb-c-dual-hdmi-mini-dock, or through ATEN’s channel of distribution and reseller partners: http://www.aten.com/us/en/where-to-buy/.
For more information, product features, and technical specifications, visit: http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/usb-&-thunderbolt/docking-station/uh3233/#.WuHRtMhAkdV.
About ATEN Technology, Inc.:
ATEN Technology, Inc. is the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM and Pro AV connectivity solutions, and the U.S. subsidiary of ATEN International Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 6277), established in 1979. A certified member of the HDBaseT Alliance, holding over 500 industry patents, ATEN offers integrated KVM, Professional Audio (Pro AV), and Intelligent Power solutions, across all industries including corporate, commercial, government, industrial, entertainment, educational, and retail environments.
A technology first company, ATEN’s advanced ability to quickly develop customized solutions in KVM, Pro AV, PDU, USB, and data communication lines allows the company to build products that connect, manage, and optimize electronics based on customer need. ATEN’s comprehensive portfolio of innovative, reliable products is available worldwide, with local U.S support. For more information, visit: www.aten.com/us/en/ and follow @ATENConnect on Twitter.
Products, service names, and company logos mentioned herein may be the registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
MRB Public Relations
+1 732.758.1100, x. 105
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Dubai Moves to Honour Knowledge Pioneer With $1 Million Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Award - May 20, 2018
- Court Dismisses Andrea Tantaros Lawsuit Against Fox News And Pete Snyder - May 20, 2018
- President Jimmy Carter spurs Liberty University Class of 2018 to success through service - May 19, 2018