There is nothing more important than researchers connecting with the right content and the right people to enable the next scientific breakthrough. Our new release makes the discovery of the latest research and their authors easier than ever before in a scientific conference app.
WALNUT, Calif. April 27, 2018
ATIV Software today released a new version of its EventPilot conference app with automatic related session display to help scientists, researchers, and healthcare professionals make the most of a scientific meeting. Learn more at https://ativsoftware.com.
“In the scientific meetings industry, there is nothing more important than researchers connecting with the right content and the right people to enable the next scientific breakthrough. Our new release makes the discovery of the latest research and their authors easier than ever before in a scientific conference app,” said Silke Fleischer, CEO and founder at ATIV Software.
The EventPilot conference app is specifically designed for large medical meetings and scientific conferences that contain thousands of abstracts and poster presentations. It contains unique functionality from a scientific search engine to a scientific visual schedule builder. The new version of the EventPilot meeting app aids attendees even further to build their personal schedule and make the most of the educational content offered by medical and scientific associations. Meeting planners and event professionals benefit from built-in convenience as including related sessions is fully automated.
Displaying related sessions serves four main functions:
- Reduce search results in order to find relevant presentations quicker
- Help plan a personal itinerary with similar sessions in alternative time slots
- Discover related sessions categorized in a different discipline
- Network by exploring unfamiliar speakers in a particular research field
The new version is available immediately and included in all EventPilot implementations.
About ATIV Software
ATIV Software publishes the leading medical conference app EventPilot for large healthcare and scientific meetings. ATIV has been innovating medical meeting apps since 2010, the birth of meeting apps, and works with the leading registration and abstract management vendors for easy data import of thousands of research abstracts. EventPilot is a complete mobile event solution for all platforms to make paperless meetings a reality while engaging attendees through advanced event technology. https://www.ativsoftware.com
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Dubai Moves to Honour Knowledge Pioneer With $1 Million Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Award - May 20, 2018
- Court Dismisses Andrea Tantaros Lawsuit Against Fox News And Pete Snyder - May 20, 2018
- President Jimmy Carter spurs Liberty University Class of 2018 to success through service - May 19, 2018