BEIJING, CHINA – 05-28-2018 (Press Release Jet) — China Q3, Q4
As the U.S. stock market continues to rally, it is most likely on its path to set a major top and correct sharply anytime soon. If and when that happens Burger Manfred believe that capital will rotate out of U.S. stock markets into emerging stock markets. So the question is, if that is true, which emerging market to choose? Burger Manfred’s research team strongly believes that China must be on your radar. China’s stock market outlook for Q3, Q4 2018 remains bullish.
China’s foundations: +6% economic growth in 2018 & beyond
It is still surprising that there are countries in 2018 that are able to have economic growth of more than 6%. That is hardly possible in the West, only emerging markets can set growth figures of more than 6 percent.
- China is expected to grow 6.3 percent according to the World Bank and 6.4 percent according to the OECD.
- China’s growth forecast for 2018 is 6.8%.
- While China’s growth rates for 2019 to 2022 have similarly been revised upward by 0.2 percentage point on average, the IMF urged the Chinese authorities to intensify their recent efforts to rein in credit expansion and strengthen financial resilience.
- Reuters says: World Bank raises 2018 East Asia growth forecasts, sees geopolitical risks
- China’s economy seen growing 6.4% in 2018
What stands out is the economic growth which, more importantly, comes out higher than expected. Not something exclusive to China or the East. Geopolitical risk is almost a reality to all countries; and if it’s not geopolitical it certainly is terrorist.
China stock market outlook for 2018
This continued strong economic growth will certainly propel stock markets. There is no one-to-one correlation but a lack of economic growth is certainly not helping stock markets; Burger Manfred look at the economic outlook as a mandatory condition or healthy ground on which a positive stock market growth can take place.
Burger Manfred has consistently tipped China as one of the leading emerging stock markets. With the current setup Burger Manfred believe China will be one of the outperformers in 2018 and beyond.
Burger Manfred’s positive outlook for China’s stock market in 2018 is largely based on the technical setup. China is consolidating for a long time now. A golden technical rule is the longer the consolidation the stronger the breakout and upside potential. China’s SSEC index (the Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index) shows the very important level of 3400 to 3500 points which is the former resistance (tops of November 2016 and April 2017), and this should become future support.
Burger Manfred’s Technical Analysts are saying that if the level 3400 – 3500 points should hold, then China’s stock market outlook will remain bullish for the remainder of 2018.
Finally, with the trade war with China not materializing as previously feared, Burger Manfred’s bullish view is only reinforced as market sentiment will change from a “wait and see” perspective to a positive one.
For the original news story, please visit https://pressreleasejet.com/news/burger-manfred-bullish-on-china-stocks.html.
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Michael Liccar to Drive Growth of Boutique Wealth Management Firm, Twende Investment Group - September 18, 2018
- Adder Mobile Technologies welcomes Dr. Timothy McDonald as Director of Business Development - September 18, 2018
- DAVID BISBAL WILL RECEIVE THE LATIN ARTIST EXCELLENCE AWARD IN NEW YORK - September 18, 2018