TEMPE, Ariz., Feb. 5, 2018 – Amtech Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASYS), today announced that it has corrected the date of its previously announced first quarter earnings call and webcast to Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 5:00 pm ET.
Executive Chairman, J.S. Whang; President and CEO, Fokko Pentinga; and CFO, Robert Hass will discuss financial results and take questions following the prepared remarks.
The dial-in details for the live conference are as follows:
- USA toll free: 1-844-868-9329
- Canada toll free: 1-866-605-3852
- International: 1-412-317-6703
A live webcast of the conference call will be available in the investor relations section of the Company's website at: http://www.amtechsystems.com
A telephone replay will be available 1 hour after the end of the conference through February 15, 2018 at 9:00am ET. The dial-in details for the replay are as follows:
- USA toll free: 1-877-344-7529
- International: 1-412-317-0088
- Conference code: 10116145
About Amtech Systems, Inc.
Amtech Systems, Inc. is a global supplier of advanced thermal processing equipment to the solar, semiconductor / electronics, and LED manufacturing markets. Amtech's equipment includes diffusion, ALD and PECVD systems and solder reflow systems. Amtech also supplies wafer handling automation and polishing equipment and related consumable products. The Company's wafer handling, thermal processing and consumable products currently address the diffusion, oxidation, and deposition steps used in the fabrication of solar cells, LEDs, semiconductors, MEMS, printed circuit boards, semiconductor packaging, and the polishing of newly sliced sapphire and silicon wafers. Amtech's products are recognized under the leading brand names Tempress SystemsTM, Bruce TechnologiesTM, PR HoffmanTM, R2D AutomationTM, SoLayTec, and BTU International.
Amtech Systems, Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/c-o-r-r-e-c-t-i-o-n–amtech-systems-announces-earnings-date-correction-first-quarter-financial-results-and-teleconference-to-be-on-february-8-2018-300593815.html
SOURCE Amtech Systems, Inc.
Latest posts by Jasmine Petters (see all)
- American Academy of Thermology 2018 Annual Scientific Session Awarded 6.5 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CME - May 20, 2018
- Strong Programme Raises Profile of the Maritime Standard Ship Finance and Trade Conference - May 20, 2018
- Pegasus Food Futures Announces Appointment of Stefanie Paterson as Head of Human Resources - May 20, 2018