SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 2, 2018 – RizePointÂ®, the leading provider of quality management software, today announced that Chris Heaton, director of finance and operations at RizePoint, has been named as one of Utah Business' Forty Under 40, an honor recognizing Utah's exceptional talent.
“Chris has been a vital part of RizePoint's transformation over the last three years,” said Frank Maylett, president and CEO of RizePoint. “Chris has a talent for using data to solve business problems and achieve incredible results. At RizePoint, he applies his fluency with disparate business systems and his ability to digest large amounts of data to create clear action plans.”
Heaton joined RizePoint in January 2015. In his first year, Heaton developed customer intelligence that allowed the sales team to identify growth opportunities based on usage metrics and ultimately quadrupled bookings from existing clients in his first year.
“My time at RizePoint has been the most exciting, the most challenging and the most rewarding part of my career,” Heaton said. “It's an honor to be part of such a wonderful, dedicated, selfless and driven team. I'm humbled to be among such incredible recipients of the Utah Business Forty Under 40 award.”
A 15-year veteran of technology businesses, Heaton joined RizePoint from Hewlett-Packard Enterprise where he held multiple roles in controllership, FP&A, strategy, and sales finance. Prior to HPE, he worked in technology and management consulting at Sapient, consulting for General Motors, Enbridge, and the Department of Defense. Heaton holds an MBA from Duke's Fuqua School of Business and degrees in computer science and economics from Brigham Young University.
Heaton will be recognized with this year's Forty Under 40 honorees at an awards ceremony and luncheon held at The Grand America Hotel on February 9, 2018.
- RizePoint mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products, services, and facilities.
- RizePoint's software is used by 5 of the top 8 hospitality brands and 5 of the top 8 food service brands.
- RizePoint serves more than 387,000 users in 120 countries and territories, speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
RizePoint is the global leader in Quality Experience Management SaaS solutions. RizePoint software creates a hub of valuable compliance information to align organizational focus on brand protection. Dedicated to helping our customers deliver a positive brand experience, RizePoint serves more than 2 million audits with 300 million questions answered annually. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, RizePoint is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit www.rizepoint.com.
About Forty Under 40 Awards
This program recognizes business professionals under the age of 40 who have climbed the corporate ladder quickly, who have become standouts in their field, demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities, created a disruptive technology that has had a major impact in their industry or an entrepreneur who has created a market or industry for a new product and had a high level of success. For more information, visit http://www.utahbusiness.com
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chris-heaton-named-to-utah-business-forty-under-40-300592408.html
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Dubai Moves to Honour Knowledge Pioneer With $1 Million Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Award - May 20, 2018
- Court Dismisses Andrea Tantaros Lawsuit Against Fox News And Pete Snyder - May 20, 2018
- President Jimmy Carter spurs Liberty University Class of 2018 to success through service - May 19, 2018