Press Release – updated: Apr 26, 2018 16:50 EDT
CLEVELAND, April 26, 2018 – Chronic Care Management, Inc. (CCM), today announced the promotion of two of its leadership team members. Mark Douglas, M. Fin., has been promoted to Chief Operating and Finance Officer, and Lisa Owens, RN, has been promoted to Vice President of Care Management and Client Success. Both officially step into the roles on April 30.
Dr. William Mills, President and CEO of Chronic Care Management, Inc. said, “I’m delighted to announce the promotion of Mark into an elevated leadership role at CCM. In his time as CCM’s Chief Financial Officer, we have experienced significant growth, improved our operational efficiency, and have developed an exciting Chronic Care Management Resource Center model that is benefiting patients and providers throughout the country.” Mills continued, “With the company entering an accelerated growth phase, Mark will provide leadership and oversight of the company’s growing CCM Resource Center model, our full-service CCM partner model, as well as emerging opportunities, including joint ventures.” With Mark’s strong track record in healthcare strategy, corporate development, finance and operations, I believe wholeheartedly that Mark will help us achieve our main goal – to help increase patient access to high quality ‘in-between visit’ care management programs for chronically ill people.” Mark has relocated to Cleveland from Louisville, Kentucky with his wife and two children.
Dr. Mills continued, “I’m also excited to announce the promotion of Lisa Owens, RN to VP of Care Management and Client Success. With Lisa’s clinical nursing background, her prior experience in organizations whose focus is on supporting chronically ill patients in their place of residence, and her ability to form strong connections with client providers, support staff and patients, I believe that Lisa’s appointment will help our medical group, health system, post-acute care and ACO clients achieve increasing care management success. Lisa will also focus a significant part of her efforts on helping to articulate the value proposition of CCM – to patients, family and providers – as she and her team support clients,” Mills said.
Mills continued, “As the recent study of the Medicare chronic care management program showed, the program is helping keep people out of hospitals and lowering costs by increasing goal-directed care planning and connectivity to providers and community-based resources, like home healthcare. I believe that Mark and Lisa will help us better empower providers around the country with CCM – to increase patient access to high quality, evidence-based ‘in-between visit’ care management.”
Chronic Care Management, Inc. provides:
- A comprehensive “in-between episode” chronic care management technology solution, including the Connected Care Mobile Provider Platform, as well as practice-integrated clinical staff that together provide complete care management for Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial beneficiaries to enable doctors to participate in the cutting edge program while enabling providers workflow
- Chronic care management support for multiple Quality Programs including Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) and the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP), MIPS, Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI), and others
- Robust Risk Stratification capability, enabling chronic care management workflow from high to low risk
- Capture of non-visit revenue via chronic care management codes (CPT 99490, CPT 99487 and CPT 99489) with 3rd-party tested, robust audit trail and time tracking features
- Support of new Behavioral Health Integration (BHI) program codes, including CPT 99484, enabling in-between episode support of people with behavioral, addiction and mental health conditions
- Business intelligence tools that provide real-time data on CCM revenue and other key performance indicators
- Advanced scheduling / Call Center support technology to address the continuity of care and community outreach to the patients in between physician visits
- Comprehensive medication management including home delivery and adherence tools via partner pharmacy
About Chronic Care Management, Inc.
Chronic Care Management, Inc. is a solution-oriented technology and services care management provider. The company’s primary focus is “in-between visit” care management for people with multiple chronic conditions. Headed by William Mills, M.D., a physician with extensive national care management leadership and primary care and geriatrics practice, the company develops and deploys software and clinically integrated care management programs that promote goal-directed, quality collaborative care planning. The solutions bring together healthcare providers, systems and stakeholders around a central, person-centered care plan that drive positive clinical outcomes for patients and positive financial outcomes for healthcare organizations and payers, including Medicare. Providing fee-for-service healthcare providers a concrete path from volume to value, Chronic Care Management, also empowers organizations who are participating in alternative payment models with a formal platform to foster care coordination, quality measure success attainment, advance care planning, care transitions, medication reconciliation and a number of other success-driving areas.
For more information, or to schedule a product and services presentation, please visit our website or call our Chronic Care Management Information Line toll free at (844) CCM-6500.
###© 2018 Chronic Care Management, Inc. and the Chronic Care Management company name with logo are registered trademarks of Chronic Care Management, Inc. All rights reserved.
Chronic Care Management, Inc.
Source: Chronic Care Management, Inc.
Latest posts by Editorial Team (see all)
- Dubai Moves to Honour Knowledge Pioneer With $1 Million Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Award - May 20, 2018
- Court Dismisses Andrea Tantaros Lawsuit Against Fox News And Pete Snyder - May 20, 2018
- President Jimmy Carter spurs Liberty University Class of 2018 to success through service - May 19, 2018