Assurance Provided by CliftonLarsonAllen LLP in Accordance with Attestation Standards Established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Press Release – updated: Feb 6, 2018 09:00 MST
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., February 6, 2018 – Computer Guidance Corporation, the leading developer of cloud-based ERP software solutions for the construction industry, today announced receipt of its annual Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type II attestation engagement report. The trust services report provides independent validation that Computer Guidance Corporationâ€™s security, availability and confidentiality controls operated in accordance with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountant (AICPA) applicable Trust Services Principles and Criteria (TSPC).
The audit reviewed several processes and procedures that have been implemented by Computer Guidance to proactively manage the cloud environments that host the eCMS system, including the relationship with Avnet and associated Tier III data centers, including:
- eCMS Hosting Services System based on the criteria set by the AICPA Guide Reporting on Controls at a Service Organization Relevant to Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, or Privacy (SOC 2Â®)
- The suitability of the design and operating effectiveness of controls to meet the criteria for the Security, Availability, and Confidentiality Trust Principles set forth in TSP section 100, Trust Services Principles, Criteria, and Illustrations for Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, and Privacy (AICPA, Technical Practice Aids) throughout the period.
â€œComputer Guidance Corporationâ€™s commitment to strong internal controls in regard to their cloud-based hosted system solutions and services is evident in this report,â€� stated Mark Eich, partner in charge of information security services, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP. â€œComputer Guidance Corporationâ€™s successful completion of this audit for the past six years demonstrates its integrity, accountability and commitment to its clients. Computer Guidance customers can be confident that controls described within the report are accurately depicted and were operating as represented during these engagement periods.â€�
Computer Guidance Corporation's successful completion of this audit for the past six years demonstrates its integrity, accountability and commitment to its clients. Computer Guidance customers can be confident that controls described within the report are accurately depicted and were operating as represented during these engagement periods.
Partner In Charge of Information Security Services, CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP
â€œOur customers rely on Computer Guidance to deliver secure and reliable managed hosting systems and services and ensure data security and systems controls,â€� stated Bob Shantz, director of infrastructure and cloud services, Computer Guidance Corporation. â€œSOC 2 Type II certification further gives our clients confidence that Computer Guidance complies with their internal security policies and standards.â€�
About Computer Guidance Corporation
With over 20 percent of their client base represented on top ENR lists, Computer Guidance Corporation has long delivered the leading construction-specific enterprise resource planning solution including financial and project management applications, #1 business intelligence, mobile technologies and enterprise content management. Scalable, custom configurable and available for both cloud-hosted and private cloud, eCMS serves the needs of thousands throughout North America and has been named as the ERP solution of choice by the AGC. Computer Guidance Corporation is part of JDM Technology Group, a global construction-specific software conglomerate that serves more than 45,000 users in 40 countries and six continents. For more information, visit www.computerguidance.com or call 888.361.4551.
Source: Computer Guidance Corporation
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Dubai Moves to Honour Knowledge Pioneer With $1 Million Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Award - May 20, 2018
- Court Dismisses Andrea Tantaros Lawsuit Against Fox News And Pete Snyder - May 20, 2018
- President Jimmy Carter spurs Liberty University Class of 2018 to success through service - May 19, 2018