Portland, OR — 02/02/2018 — This technique is used to purify blood and treat end-stage renal disease (ESRD) and chronic renal failure. Two types of dialysis can be performed, hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. Hemodialysis removes the waste products from the blood using an external filter, whereas during peritoneal dialysis, the toxins are removed using peritoneum, which acts as a natural semipermeable membrane.
The global dialyzer market is segmented based on product, end user, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is bifurcated into high-flux dialyzer and low-flux dialyzer. By end user, it is divided into in-center dialyzer and home dialyzer. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Get the PDF of Dialyzer industry insights @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/2643
The growth of the global dialyzer market is driven by increase in funding for development of new products, rise in prevalence of diabetes and hypertension, and growth in number of ESRD patients. Dialysis is a preferred technique over kidney transplantation, which is expected to boost the market growth. Moreover, rise in geriatric population, increase in healthcare expenditure, and growth in disposable income are expected to fuel the market growth. However, lack of awareness about kidney diseases, increase in cases of product recall, and reduction in reimbursements are expected to hinder the market growth.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Baxter International, Inc., Nipro Corporation, B. Braun Avitum AG, Nikkiso Co. Ltd., Asahi Kasei Corporation, Medicators, Inc., Weigao Group, TVA Medical, and Farmasol are provided in this report.
Do purchase inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2643
– This report offers a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market trends from 2016 to 2023 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
– The market estimations provided in this report are based on comprehensive analysis of the key developments in the industry.
– The global market is analyzed with respect to product type, end user, and geography.
– In-depth analysis based on geography facilitates to analyze the regional market to assist in strategic business planning.
– The development strategies adopted by key manufacturers are enlisted to understand the competitive scenario of the market.
Dialyzer Market Key Segments:
– High-flux Dialyzer
– Low-flux Dialyzer
By End User
– In-center Dialysis
– Home Dialysis
Latest posts by Jasmine Petters (see all)
- American Academy of Thermology 2018 Annual Scientific Session Awarded 6.5 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CME - May 20, 2018
- Strong Programme Raises Profile of the Maritime Standard Ship Finance and Trade Conference - May 20, 2018
- Pegasus Food Futures Announces Appointment of Stefanie Paterson as Head of Human Resources - May 20, 2018