Seenlyst, a digital marketing and SEO company located in Shah Alam, Malaysia, has recently relaunched its brand, changing from its previous name, Ecomdesign, to the current Seenlyst. Their services are more focused on improving website performance and increasing traffic for international businesses, as well as local Malaysian businesses.
Joseph Yap, CEO and founder, employs a staff of experienced web developers who are devoted to providing the best service possible. The goal is to create a website that is visually appealing and at the same time, fully functional and easy-to-use.
The company, Seenlyst, knows the local market and its consumers well, and with past international clients under their belt and the extensive knowledge that comes with it, they can apply that skill to bring a global appeal to your website.
Furthermore, Seenlyst offers comprehensive web design services that take into account your preferences, and at the same time, incorporates techniques that are proven effective in attracting visitors and reducing bounce rate, or the percentage of people that visit your site and immediately leave without exploring any content.
Seenlyst’s SEO experts search the internet tirelessly for the words and phrases that best describe your business or product, and they make sure these words and phrases are searched for often, which is important. Search Engine Optimization is the practice of increasing traffic to your website by incorporating certain words or phrases into your site’s content.
For more details, please visit https://seenlyst.com, Seenlyst official website.
- KL, MALAYSIA . (2018, May 29). PRESS RELEASE JET. Retrieved from https://pressreleasejet.com/news/seenlyst-launches-digital-marketing-and-seo-services-to-malaysia-and-international-businesses/3285233
- Shah Alam, Malaysia. (2018, June 11). MarketersMedia. Retrieved from http://www.abc6.com/story/38400638/seenlyst-announces-the-launch-of-their-digital-marketing-and-seo-enterprise
Latest posts by Moe F. (see all)
- Reactions of L.A students on Kavanaugh hearing. - October 2, 2018
- ‘FUR’ Ban Movement In L.A. - September 19, 2018
- Many Discovered Living In Grimy Conditions At Relinquished Building - September 14, 2018