Lund, Sweden â€“ February 6, 2018 – Dignitana AB, world leader in medical scalp cooling technology, announced today that The Facebook Group â€�Aktier â€“ SmÃ¥bolagsjakten â€� will host a live Question and Answer session with Dignitanaâ€™s management on February 28 between 19.00 â€“ 20.00 CET.
â€œAktier â€“ SmÃ¥bolagsjaktenâ€� is the largest Facebook group in the Nordic region, focusing on publicly traded small cap companies. The group has over 30,000 members.
During the Live Session all questions and answers will be in English. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions directly to company management including Chief Executive Officer William Cronin, Chief Operating Officer Jim McKinney and VP Marketing and Investor Relations Melissa Bourestom.
To participate in the session, you must first become a member of the Facebook group â€œAktier â€“ SmÃ¥bolagsjakten.â€� It is recommended that you submit a membership request at least one day in advance of the presentation to ensure you can participate in the event.
To join the group
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/smabolagsjakten
2. Click the green â€œ+ Join Groupâ€� button
3. You will receive a notification on Facebook when your application to the group is accepted.
Investor Relations Media Contact
Melissa Bourestom Caren Browning
Dignitana King + Company
00 1 773 387 8504 00 1 212 561 7464
About Dignitana AB (publ)
Dignitana is a Swedish public company based in Lund and manufacturer of the medical cooling device DigniCapÂ®. Dignitana AB is listed on Nasdaq First North Stockholm and has appointed Erik Penser Bank as Certified Adviser. Headquartered in Dallas Texas, Dignitana, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Dignitana AB. For more information visit www.dignitana.se and www.dignicap.com
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Dubai Moves to Honour Knowledge Pioneer With $1 Million Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Award - May 20, 2018
- Court Dismisses Andrea Tantaros Lawsuit Against Fox News And Pete Snyder - May 20, 2018
- President Jimmy Carter spurs Liberty University Class of 2018 to success through service - May 19, 2018