BOSTON, MA – 05-31-2018 (Press Release Jet) — According to the new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, The Global Electric Vehicle market was valued at nearly $ 117000 million in 2016 and is anticipated to reach around 660000 million by 2026, growing at an estimated CAGR of 21.40%, during the forecast period 2018-2026.
Browse 29 market data Tables and 41 Figures spread through 156 Pages and in-depth analysis on “Global Electric Vehicle Market by Vehicle Type (Commercial Vehicles, Passenger Cars, Two Wheelers & Other Vehicles) by Power Source (Stored Electricity, on Board Electricity Generator) by Technology (Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Battery Electrical Vehicles, Plug-in Hybrid Electrical Vehicle) & by Geography – Regional Trends & Forecast to 2026”
This insightful market research report from Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and the future investors. The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Electric Vehicle market scenario
Rising co2, greenhouse gas emissions & energy consumption from transport, government initiatives encouraging the use of electric vehicles, easy availability and low cost of Li-ion batteries, the cost-effective energy source in comparison to petroleum products and increasing disposable income are the reasons for the growth of global electric vehicle market.
The Electric Vehicle Market report provides data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Electric Vehicle Market by Vehicle Type, Power Source, Technology & Geography. https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/electric-vehicle-market/#request-free-sample
On the basis of Vehicle Type, the global electric vehicle market is segmented as follows:
- Commercial vehicles
- Passenger cars
- Two wheelers
- Other vehicles
On the basis of power source, the global electric vehicle market is segmented as follows:
- Stored electricity
- Onboard electricity generator
On the basis of technology, the global electric vehicle market is segmented as follows:
- Hybrid electric vehicle
- Battery electrical vehicles
- Plug-in hybrid electrical vehicle
– The report provides a detailed analysis of current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2026, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2026
- BAYERISCHE MOTOREN WERKE AG
- BYD COMPANY LTD
- DAIMLER AG
- FIAT CHRYSLER AUTOMOBILES N.V
- FORD MOTOR COMPANY
- GENERAL MOTORS COMPANY
- GROUPE PSA
- HONDA MOTOR COMPANY
- HYUNDAI MOTOR
- NISSAN MOTOR CO., LTD.
- TESLA MOTORS, INC
- TOYOTA INDUSTRIES CORPORATION
- VOLKSWAGEN AG
- ZHEJIANG GEELY HOLDING GROUP
Bicycle Infotainment Systems Market– Global Bicycle Infotainment market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 15.92% by 2026.
Autonomous Vehicle Sensor Market– Global Autonomous Vehicle Sensor market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 47.40% by 2026.
Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) Market – Global Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 19/01% by 2026.
For the original news story, please visit https://pressreleasejet.com/news/easy-availability-and-low-cost-of-li-ion-batteries-has-led-the-global-electric-vehicle-market-to-grow-at-a-cagr-of-2140-by-2026.html.
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Budd Holding Ltd. Disclose Budd Token ICO Postponement - July 20, 2018
- The Power of Perseverance Shared Through The Lens of Melissa Butler, Owner of “The Lip Bar” & Rosalyn Karamoko, Designer & Owner of “Detroit Is The New Black” - July 20, 2018
- Master the Mindset for Sales Success with Wendy Y. Bailey’s New Book, “I Charge for That™” - July 20, 2018