Local Real Estate Professional Develops Business and Networks with the ERA Family.
Raleigh, NC, May 19, 2018 — ERA Triangle Real Estate Group in Raleigh, NC recently attended the 2018 ERA® Implementation Training Program held May 1 – 3, 2018.
The three-day conference provided ERA Real Estate affiliated participants with the opportunity to acquire new knowledge, hone technology skills and network with ERA colleagues from across the country.
“My team and I are thrilled that ERA Triangle Real Estate Group attended this year’s ERA Implementation Training Program,” said ERA Real Estate president and chief executive officer Simon Chen. “ERA Triangle Real Estate Group real estate expertise, and unwavering commitment to their clients and community, make them an integral part of the continued momentum and innovation of this brand. I am very proud that ERA Triangle Real Estate Group was able to join us for this vital learning and development workshop and collaborate with our talented network of agents and staff.”
Highlights of the event included:
· Ample opportunities for hands-on learning on a variety of game changing technology platforms and tools designed to help real estate professionals transform the way they connect with and serve clients.
· In-depth consulting on ERA’s proprietary technology platform, Zap, which connects ERA-affiliated sales professionals with consumers in a timely manner via the consumer’s technological communication method of choice.
Latest posts by Editorial Team (see all)
- Dubai Moves to Honour Knowledge Pioneer With $1 Million Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Award - May 20, 2018
- Court Dismisses Andrea Tantaros Lawsuit Against Fox News And Pete Snyder - May 20, 2018
- President Jimmy Carter spurs Liberty University Class of 2018 to success through service - May 19, 2018