WELLINGTON, FLORIDA – 08-07-2018 (Press Release Jet) — Finoit Technologies, the renowned software development company from India working with clients from North America, India, Australia and Europe, has been named a Top App Developer in Delhi in Clutch’s latest report.
The B2B ratings and review firm, Clutch, compile objective quantitative data, revealing case studies, and candid client testimony to gain market insights on companies in a variety of sectors and industries. Based in Washington, D.C., the prestigious rating firm makes transactions more transparent and efficient. Clutch’s sister site, The Manifest, assembles lists of high-performing companies in various industries. The Manifest listed Finoit Technologies as a top app developer in India! On the recognition, Finoit’s CEO Yogesh Choudhary stated that “we would like to thank our clients for this distinction because, without their congratulatory commentary and team ethic, we could not reach such heights.”On being asked about the services, he stated that” Finoit is a technology company providing consulting and implementation services to its customers across the following domain-
- Custom Software Development
- Mobile App Development and Enterprise Mobility
- Internet of Things (IoT) Application Development
- Web Application Development
And with a team of 120+ employees, Finoit has delivered over 400 Mobile app projects, 50+ comprehensive Web-based solution and collaborated with over 250 customers (Startups and SMBs) in consulting and IT implementation projects while solving the business problem and providing the technological edge to these companies over their competitors.
For the original news story, please visit https://pressreleasejet.com/news/finoit-technologies-awarded-top-b2b-app-development-company-and-top-app-developer-spot.html.
Powered by WPeMatico
Latest posts by Editorial Team (see all)
- Foil Announces the World’s Most Advanced eFoil. - September 18, 2019
- Press Release Distribution – Why it is Essential for E-Commerce Websites? - September 18, 2019
- Cardiac PET MPI Faces Extinction with a Potential 80% Reimbursement Cut by Medicare. Savecardiacpet.com Invites Everyone to Help. - September 18, 2019