Pune, India — 04/27/2018 — Aluminum extrusion is a technique used to transform aluminum alloy into objects with a definitive cross-sectional profile for a wide range of uses. The extrusion process makes the most of aluminum's unique combination of physical characteristics, Aluminum extrusions are used for their strength, flexibility, durability and sustainability in various sectors such as construction, transportation, electrical, machinery and consumer durables. There is a growing demand for aluminum extrusions because of technological advancement in aluminum processing and its use in different industries. These factors are expected to be the major drivers of the market over the forecast period.
Market Analysis of Global Aluminum-Extruded Products Market
The Global Aluminum-Extruded Products Market accounted for USD 34.64 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Download PDF Sample Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-aluminum-extruded-products-market
This Report Consists of –
– No of pages: 350, No of Figures: 60, No of Tables: 220
Global Aluminum-extruded Products Market, By Product Type (Mill-Finished, Anodized, Powder-Coated) By Alloy Type (1000 Series Aluminum, 2000 Series Aluminum Alloys, 3000 Series Aluminum Alloys, 5000 Series Aluminum Alloys, 6000 Series Aluminum Alloys, 7000 Series Aluminum Alloys) By End-user (Transportation & Logistics, Construction, Automotive, Electrical & Electronics) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Frequently Asked Questions?
– What will the market size be in 2024?
– What are the key factors driving the global market?
– What are the challenges to market growth?
– Who are the key players in the market?
– What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
– What will be the growth rate in 2024?
– Which strategies are used by top players in the Global Aluminum-extruded Products Market?
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail us on @ [email protected]
Market Drivers and Restraints
– Growth in demand from end-use industries
– Technological advancements in the aluminum sector
– High initial capital investments
– Presence of alternatives such as magnesium alloys
The aluminum-extruded products market is segmented on the basis of product type into
– anodized and
On the basis of alloy types, the market is segmented into
– 1000 series aluminum,
– 2000 series aluminum alloys,
– 3000 series aluminum alloys,
– 5000 series aluminum alloys,
– 6000 series aluminum alloys,
– 7000 series aluminum alloys
On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into
– transportation & logistics,
– electrical & electronics and other
On the basis of geography, the aluminum-extruded products market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
The global aluminum-extruded products market is fragmented with the presence of a large number of players across different regions. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Top Competitors of Market:
– Century Aluminum Company,
– China Hongqiao Group Limited,
– Aluminum Bahrain,
– Alcoa Corporation,
– Aluminum Corporation of China Limited,
– RIO Tinto PLC,
– Norsk Hydro ASA,
– Hindalco Industries Limited (a subsidiary of Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt. Ltd.)
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Editorial Team (see all)
- American Academy of Thermology 2018 Annual Scientific Session Awarded 6.5 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CME - May 20, 2018
- Strong Programme Raises Profile of the Maritime Standard Ship Finance and Trade Conference - May 20, 2018
- Pegasus Food Futures Announces Appointment of Stefanie Paterson as Head of Human Resources - May 20, 2018