DUBLIN, Feb. 2, 2018 —
The “Facades Market Analysis By Product (Ventilated, Non-Ventilated), By End Use (Commercial, Residential, Industrial), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025″ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global facades market is expected to reach USD 337.8 billion by 2025
The facades market is anticipated to grow swiftly over the forecast period owing to the development of advanced materials with capabilities that offer safety as well as a visually appealing texture. The industry is governed by the following six key trends:
Facades combine the attribute of both appearance and superior performance in a mode unlike any other building system, which is anticipated to drive product demand significantly over the next few years.
The key factor expected to drive the facades industry is the need to lower heating & air-conditioning cost and achieve energy-efficiency. This trends in reducing the cost are projected to result in the development of sustainable products over the forecast period.
The popularity of green buildings, demand high-transparency glass that allows in light, while maintaining heat-resistance. The forecast period is expected to witness the application for high-performance, energy-saving and solar control facades contributing towards higher economic benefits and eco-sustainability. This has resulted in demand for triple-glazed facades, which have a lower u-value in comparison to double glazed structures.
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The facades market was valued at USD 179.7 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 7.3% over the next eight years owing to a rise in construction related activities in the U.S., China, Japan and India
- The ventilated facades market is expected to witness a healthy growth at a CAGR exceeding 6.5% over the forecast period owing to benefits they provide in terms of energy saving and rich aesthetics.
- Several government initiatives toward infrastructure development and the rise in PPP model enhance the construction of commercial properties across the globe, which has subsequently attributed to the growth of the facades market.
- The commercial end-use segment was the dominant segment in 2016, and the facades' demand across this sector is expected to increase over the forecast period, owing to several benefits offered by the facade system, such as acoustic insulation, thermal insulation, and natural ventilation.
- Asia Pacific dominated the market with more than 30% revenue share in 2016, wowing to growing construction of new commercial and industrial buildings in China, India, and South-East Asia over the next few years.
- Key players such as Ametek Inc., Franklin Electric Co., Asmo Co. Ltd., and ABB Ltd. dominated the market in 2016 with their emphasis on expanding market presence through mergers and acquisitions.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Research Scope & Assumptions
1.3. List of Data Sources
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Facades regional marketplace: Key takeaways
Chapter 3. Facades Industry Outlook
3.1. Market Segmentation
3.2. Market Size and Growth Prospects, 2014 – 2025
3.3. Value Chain Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.4.1. Market driver analysis
18.104.22.168. Economic and environmental benefits offered
22.214.171.124.1. Saves cost
126.96.36.199.2. Energy efficient
188.8.131.52. Rise in the construction of commercial, residential, and industrial properties globally
184.108.40.206. Smart building monitoring
220.127.116.11. The increase in demand for constructing designs with ventilated facades
3.4.2. Market restraint/challenge analysis
18.104.22.168. Design & renovation challenges
3.5. Key Opportunities Prioritized
3.6. Industry Analysis – Porter's
3.7. PEST Analysis
3.8. Raw material outlook
3.8.1. Reinforced plastics
3.8.2. Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (GFRC)
3.8.3. Bio-based plastics
Chapter 4. Facades Market: Product Outlook
4.1. Facades Market Share by Product, 2016 & 2025 (USD Billion)
4.2. Ventilated facades
4.2.3. Curtain walls
4.3. Non-ventilated facades
Chapter 5. Facades Market: End Use Outlook
5.1. Facades Market Share by End Use, 2016 & 2025 (USD Billion)
Chapter 6. Facades Market: Regional Outlook
Chapter 7. Competitive Landscape
- Rockpanel Group (ROCKWOOL B.V.)
- Hansen Group
- YKK AP
- Schuco International (OTTO FUCHS KG)
- National Enclosure Company
- Gartner (Permasteelisa Group)
- EOS Facades Limited
- Wicona (SAPA Building Systems GmbH)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/599wg5/global_facades?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-facades-market-analysis-and-segment-forecasts-2014-2017–forecasts-to-2025-key-players-are-ametek-inc-franklin-electric-co-asmo-co-ltd-and-abb-300592638.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Latest posts by Jasmine Petters (see all)
- American Academy of Thermology 2018 Annual Scientific Session Awarded 6.5 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CME - May 20, 2018
- Strong Programme Raises Profile of the Maritime Standard Ship Finance and Trade Conference - May 20, 2018
- Pegasus Food Futures Announces Appointment of Stefanie Paterson as Head of Human Resources - May 20, 2018