Pune, India — 04/27/2018 — Global Microfluidics Market is expected to reach USD 23,439.5 million by 2025 from USD 5,988.2 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 18.7% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Request for Free Sample Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-microfluidics-market
Global Microfluidics Market By Material (Polymer-Based Microfluidics, Glass-Based Microfluidics, Silicon-Based Microfluidics, Others), By Components (Micropumps, Micronizzles, Microvalves, Micromixers, Microreactors), By Industry (Pharmaceuticals (Microfluidic Chips for Lab Analytics, Accurate Dispensing Devices, Microreactors for Drug Synthesis), Drug Delivery Devices (Inhaler Nozzles, Microneedles, Micropumps), In-Vitro Diagnostics (Clinical Diagnostics, Point of Care, Environmental Testing, Industrial Testing, Agro Food Testing)), By Application (Drug Delivery, High-Throughput Screening (Genome Analysis, Assays, Lab Automation), Point of Care, Life Science Research (Proteomics (High Pressure Liquid Chromatography, Immunoassay), Clinical Daignostics), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Market Definition: Global Microfluidics Market
Microfluidics is the study of behavior of fluids, precise control, manipulation fluids which are geometrically constrained.
Complete report on Global Microfluidics Market Research Report 2017-2024 spread across 350 Pages, profiling Top companies and supports with tables and figures
Key Questions Answered in Global Microfluidics Market Report:-
Our Report offers:-
– What will the market growth rate, Overview and Analysis by Type of Global Microfluidics Market in 2024?
– What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Countries G Global Microfluidics Market?
– What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope, and price analysis of top Vendors Profiles of Global Microfluidics Market?
– Who are Opportunities, Risk and Driving Force of Global Microfluidics Market?
– Who are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in Global Microfluidics Market? Business Overview by Type, Applications, Gross Margin and Market Share
– What are the Global Microfluidics Market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Market?
Request for Detaild TOC: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-microfluidics-market
Top Key Players:
– Agilent Technologies
– Dickinson And Company
– Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
– Caliper Life Sciences
– Eksigent Technologies
– Perkinelmer, Inc.
– Intelligent Micro Patterning Llc
– Microfluidic Systems Inc.
– Micronit Microfluidics Bv
– Orchid Cellmark
– Raindance Technologies
– Roche Diagnostics Limited
Avail 10% Instant Discount on Purchase of this report Mail us on: [email protected]
Global Microfluidics Market Major Factors:
The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes increased demand of POC testing, wide range of applications in different sectors, benefits associated with incorporation of microfluidics and high return on investments are some of the key driving factors in the global microfluidics market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
– Increase in demand of point-of-care testing
– Advancement in Biochips
– Increased applications
– Alternative technologies
– Low acceptability due to high costs
For more insightful information visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-microfluidics-market/
Key Drivers: Global Microfluidics Market
– The microfluidic chips segment is dominating the global microfluidics market with the market share 56.0%.
– The healthcare segment is dominating the global microfluidics market with 66.5% market share, growing at the highest CAGR 19.0% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
Key Drivers: Global Microfluidics Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for global microfluidics market are increased demand of POC testing, wide range of applications in different sectors, benefits associated with incorporation of microfluidics and high return on investments.
Customize report of “Global Microfluidics Market” as per customers requirement also available.
Global Microfluidics Market is segmented on the basis of
Market Segmentations in Details:
on the basis of Material the market for microfluidics is segmented into polymer-based microfluidics, glass-based microfluidics, silicon-based microfluidics, others.
On the basis of Components the microfluidics market is segmented into micropumps, micronizzles, microvalves, micromixers, microreactors.
On the basis of Industry the market is segmented into pharmaceuticals, drug delivery devices, and in-vitro diagnostics.
On the basis of Application the mircofluidics market is segmented into drug delivery, high-throughput screening, point of care, life science research, and clinical diagnostics.
On the basis of geography
– North America
– South America
– Middle East & Africa
Global Microfluidics Market Competitive Analysis:
The microfluidics market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of microfluidics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Global Ransom Ware Protection Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Ransom ware protection Market, By Geography, Solution (Standalone Anti-Ransom Ware Software, Secure Web Gateways, Application Control, IDS/IPS, Web Filtering, Threat Intelligence), Service (Managed Services, Professional Services), Application, Deployment Mode, Organization Size, Vertical- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Jasmine Petters (see all)
- American Academy of Thermology 2018 Annual Scientific Session Awarded 6.5 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CME - May 20, 2018
- Strong Programme Raises Profile of the Maritime Standard Ship Finance and Trade Conference - May 20, 2018
- Pegasus Food Futures Announces Appointment of Stefanie Paterson as Head of Human Resources - May 20, 2018