LUXEMBOURG, May 18, 2018 — Globant S.A. (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally native technology services company (the “Company”), announces that its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders ( the “General Meeting”) is to be held on June 20, 2018. The General Meeting will be held at the registered office of the Company at 37A Avenue J.F. Kennedy, L-1 855, Luxembourg. The Convening Notice including the agenda for the General Meeting, the form of proxy card and the relevant materials for the General Meeting are available at the Company's website at http://investors.globant.com.
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower your organization in every aspect.
- Globant has more than 6,900 professionals in 12 countries working for companies like LinkedIn, BBVA, EA, and Coca Cola, among others.
- We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017)
- We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com.
Investor Relations Contact:
Paula Conde, Globant
Wanda Weigert, Globant
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/globant-to-hold-its-annual-general-meeting-of-shareholders-on-june-20-2018-300651051.html
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Dubai Moves to Honour Knowledge Pioneer With $1 Million Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Award - May 20, 2018
- Court Dismisses Andrea Tantaros Lawsuit Against Fox News And Pete Snyder - May 20, 2018
- President Jimmy Carter spurs Liberty University Class of 2018 to success through service - May 19, 2018