â€œThis is one of the greatest honours an authoring tool can receive, and demonstrates the pioneering work of the gomo team over the last four years. We're now the toolkit of choice for global organizations including Nike, EE, Jaguar Land Rover, Shell, L'Oreal and many more,â€� – Mike Alcock, gomo MD.
February 02, 2018
Now in its seventh year, the influential list is published by Training Industry, a global resource which reports the latest updates from the training world and helps businesses find the best tools for their training needs.
The criteria for an authoring tool company to feature in this yearâ€™s list included:
- Leadership and innovation of authoring tool
- Breadth and quality of authoring tool features and capabilities
- Company size and growth potential
- Quality and number of clients
- Awards, recognition and competitive differentiation
This is the second consecutive year that gomo has been featured in Training Industryâ€™s list of top authoring tools, and builds on gomoâ€™s growing list of achievements and awards. These include:
- Ranking as a â€˜Core Leaderâ€™ on leading analysts Foswayâ€™s 9-gridâ„¢ report on authoring tools
- Winning gold in Brandon Hall Groupâ€™s Content Authoring Technology awards
- Being voted the number-one authoring tool in the world by influential eLearning expert Craig Weiss
- Delighting an expanding customer base that includes L'Oreal, British Airways, Jaguar Land Rover, LEO Learning, EE, Vodafone, United Healthcare, Santander, the BBC Academy, Boots, Fitness First, O2 and many more
â€œThis is one of the greatest honours an authoring tool can receive, and demonstrates the pioneering work of the gomo team over the last four years. We're now the toolkit of choice for global organizations including Nike, EE, Jaguar Land Rover, Shell, L'Oreal and many more,â€� said Mike Alcock, MD of gomo.
â€œThe gomo learning suite, with integrated hosting and analytics for instant content distribution, makes gomo significantly different from traditional authoring tools. We believe that we have a unique set of capabilities and these have been recognized with this accolade.â€�
Since gomoâ€™s launch in 2014, its multi-device learning suite has won multiple awards including two Brandon Hall awards for the Best Advance in Content Authoring Technology. gomo was named the #1 authoring tool in the world in 2016 by industry expert Craig Weiss and, in 2017, gomo featured on Training Industryâ€™s list of â€˜Top 20 Authoring Tools as well as featuring as a â€˜Core Leaderâ€™ on Fosway Groupâ€™s 9-Gridâ„¢ authoring system report.
gomoâ€™s global customer base includes global organizations such as Jaguar Land Rover, Nike, Lâ€™OrÃ©al, British Airways, Santander, Boots and Deloitte.
gomo is part of Learning Technologies Group plcâ€™s award-winning group of specialist learning technology businesses.
For more information, visit gomo learning.
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Dubai Moves to Honour Knowledge Pioneer With $1 Million Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Award - May 20, 2018
- Court Dismisses Andrea Tantaros Lawsuit Against Fox News And Pete Snyder - May 20, 2018
- President Jimmy Carter spurs Liberty University Class of 2018 to success through service - May 19, 2018