GOTRAXâ„¢ GLIDER CADET
The GLIDER CADET is the perfect introduction to the fun and efficiency of e-transportation for young riders.
DENVER February 05, 2018
GOTRAXâ„¢, a Denver-based brand of electric rideables driven by imagination and innovation with a focus on science and education, expands its line of electric rideables today with the introduction of the GLIDER CADET electric scooter for kids.
Building on the success of the original GLIDER, the GLIDER CADET is engineered to make all the fun of an e-scooter available to younger riders at a family-friendly price point.
With a smaller frame and deck to fit riders 8 and up, the GLIDER CADET can reach speeds of up to 11 miles per hour for 40 minutes of continuous use thanks to its quiet and efficient 100-watt electric motor.
â€œWe are continuing our quest to provide the best electric rideable for Commanders of all ages,â€� says Chief Marketing Officer Jason Wakefield. â€œThe GLIDER CADET is the perfect introduction to the fun and efficiency of e-transportation for young riders.â€�
With a quick kick to get the GLIDER rolling, power is available via an easy and intuitive twist-grip throttle. A lever-activated front brake keeps things in control, and an 8-inch pneumatic front tire provides a smooth ride.
The GLIDER CADETâ€™s frame is crafted from steel and built for durability, ensuring fun for many rides to come.
The GOTRAX GLIDER CADET comes in five Cosmic Colors (Mars Red, Pulsar Pink, Alien Green, Planetary Purple and Neptune Blue) and retails for $179, available now at GOTRAX.com for an introductory price of $149.
- Designed in Denver
- 100-watt electric motor
- Speeds up to 11 mph
- Up to 40-minutes / 7.4 miles per charge
- 8-inch pneumatic front tire, urethane rear wheel
- Five Cosmic Colors (Mars Red, Pulsar Pink, Alien Green, Planetary Purple and Neptune Blue)
- Weight: 29 pounds
- Dimensions: 32.5 x 16 x 36 inches
- Maximum rider weight: 120 pounds
- 24V (2 X 12V) 4.5AH sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery system
Want to join the GOTRAXâ„¢ affiliate program? Apply here.
Learn more at GOTRAX.com.
GET SOCIAL: @RideGOTRAX
Welcome to the GOTRAXâ„¢ GALAXY, where every dayâ€™s the weekend and robots are our friends. Weâ€™re on a mission to create electric rideables that boost imaginations and the possibilities for personal transportation. As of 2017, GOTRAXâ„¢ has been dispatching electric rideables across the planet. Our company values start right here in our Denver-based marketing headquarters, where our team works their space boots off to raise the standards of the electric rideables industry, with a brand focus on science and education designed to encourage a sense of learning and discovery for children.
GOLABS, INCâ„¢ DBA GOTRAXâ„¢
MEDIA INQUIRES – Don Stefanovich | press(at)gotrax(dot)com
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Dubai Moves to Honour Knowledge Pioneer With $1 Million Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Award - May 20, 2018
- Court Dismisses Andrea Tantaros Lawsuit Against Fox News And Pete Snyder - May 20, 2018
- President Jimmy Carter spurs Liberty University Class of 2018 to success through service - May 19, 2018