The Grayhill TE Series Touch Encoder Development Kit
LAGRANGE, Ill. February 06, 2018
Grayhill, Inc. introduces the Touch Encoder Development Kit, which provides product development engineers simplified designs for industrial, digital audio and visual, medical, and off-highway markets. With tap, swipe, and turn functions, the Touch Encoder Development Kit can meet a wide range of interface application needs.
The Grayhill TE Series Touch Encoder Development Kit allows designers to replace many traditional user-input devices with a simple, easy-to-use device. Designers use an intuitive tablet development app that allows them to personalize multi-touch gestures, generate images, and customize the display. They can also use Trigger Logicâ„¢, which eliminates the need for a software engineer to configure the device.
This kit features a 320 x 300 high-resolution display and an intuitive tablet-based development platform. The kit also includes customizable standard widgets to support limitless functions. Both USB 2.0 and CAN J1939 communications with the host device are possible. The encoder is IP67 sealed, and combines multiple devices into one, saving panel space. With a 32 GB memory, the encoder can store hundreds of screens.
Key advantages include:
- No look operation
- Supports multiple configuration options
- Easier and less costly to support multiple languages
- Supports tap, swipe, and rotation gestures
- Consolidates multiple component functionalities
- Sealed construction (IP67)
- Impact Resistant (IK6)
- 1 million encoder cycles
Latest posts by Editorial Team (see all)
- Dubai Moves to Honour Knowledge Pioneer With $1 Million Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Award - May 20, 2018
- Court Dismisses Andrea Tantaros Lawsuit Against Fox News And Pete Snyder - May 20, 2018
- President Jimmy Carter spurs Liberty University Class of 2018 to success through service - May 19, 2018