Indutrade establishes a domestic Medium Term Note program with a framework amount of SEK 3 billion. The program is expected to be finalised shortly after the publication of Indutradeâ€™s
Year-End Report on 13 February. The MTN program allows Indutrade to issue bonds on the Swedish market, and provides a complement to Indutradeâ€™s existing funding structure.
â€œEstablishing an MTN program broadens our funding base going forward, and is a natural step in our growth strategy,â€� says Bo Annvik, President and CEO.
Wistrand is acting as legal adviser to Indutrade.
Handelsbanken has been appointed as arranger of the MTN program and will act as dealer under the program together with Nordea and SEB.
Stockholm, 5 February 2018
INDUTRADE AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
Bo Annvik, President and CEO
tel. +46 8 703 03 00
This information is such that Indutrade AB is obligated to make public in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Act. The information was submitted for publication by the agency of the above contact person at 17.20 p.m. (CET) on 5 February 2018.
Indutrade markets and sells components, systems and services with a high-tech content within selected niches. Indutradeâ€™s business is distinguished by
– High-tech products for recurring needs
– Growth through a structured and tried-and tested acquisition strategy
– A decentralised organisation characterised by an entrepreneurial spirit
The Group is organised into eight Business Areas: Flow Technology, Fluids & Mechanical Solutions, Industrial Components, Measurement & Sensor Technology, Benelux, DACH, Finland and UK. Indutradeâ€™s sales totalled SEK 12,955 million in 2016, generating an operating profit of SEK 1,484 million before amortisation of intangible assets. Indutrade is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Please read more at www.indutrade.se
Latest posts by Editorial Team (see all)
- Dubai Moves to Honour Knowledge Pioneer With $1 Million Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Award - May 20, 2018
- Court Dismisses Andrea Tantaros Lawsuit Against Fox News And Pete Snyder - May 20, 2018
- President Jimmy Carter spurs Liberty University Class of 2018 to success through service - May 19, 2018