Albany, NY — 04/27/2018 — Lignosulfonates is amongst the most important chemicals used by the concrete admixture industry worldwide. The global market discussion on Lignosulfonate can be found in a new report, which has been added to the wide database of Market Research Hub (MRH). The study is titled as “Lignosulfonates Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2017 –2025″ which provides data on size of the global lignosulfonates market in 2016, along with a precise forecast for the coming years up to 2025. Moreover, the research study includes analysis of key developments that are shaping the demand for lignosulfonates in the industry. It has been clearly stated in the study that the market for lignosulfonates is in evolving stage, and expansion of the market is driven by the strong demand from the concrete admixtures market, globally.
Request For Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1714442
First of all, the report presents a detailed market overview of lignosulfonates. This section comprises qualitative analysis, by considering the factors shaping the market drivers, opportunities and restraints, together with Porter's five forces and market attractiveness analysis.
– In terms of geography, the global catheter market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Middle East & Africa. The research has studied that Europe is one of the key producers of lignosulfonates across the globe. Also, Asia Pacific is a prominent importer and consumer of lignosulfonates. In terms of revenue, the global lignosulfonate market was valued at US$ 709.86 Mn in 2025. At this pace, it is further anticipated to expand at a stable CAGR of 3.6% during forecast period of 2017-2025.
– It has been observed during the research that they are commonly obtained as by-products during sulfite processing of wood pulp. Currently, they are extensively used in the ceramics, construction, chemicals, oil & gas, and animal feed additives industries. For a better understanding, the lignosulfonates market can be segmented based on product, and application. By product, it covers calcium lignosulfonate, sodium lignosulfonate, magnesium lignosulfonate, and others. Of them, Sodium lignosulfonate is the most commercialized lignosulfonate. It is primarily utilized as an economical plasticizer in concrete admixtures and pellet binder in animal feed.
– In terms of application, the demand from construction industry is higher. As per the research findings, development of infrastructure and increase in population in developing economies are anticipated to boost the demand for lignosulfonates in residential and non-residential buildings.
The final section of the report deals with the competitive landscape which highlights the significant players operating in the lignosulfonates market including Wuhan Xinyingda Chemicals Co. Ltd., Borregaard, Burgo Group, Tembec Inc. (Rayonier Advanced Materials), and Shenyang Xingzhenghe Chemical Co. Ltd.
Enquire about this Report- https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1714442
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH's expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free : 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Email : [email protected]
Website : https://www.marketresearchhub.com/
Read Industry News at – https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
Latest posts by Editorial Team (see all)
- American Academy of Thermology 2018 Annual Scientific Session Awarded 6.5 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CME - May 20, 2018
- Strong Programme Raises Profile of the Maritime Standard Ship Finance and Trade Conference - May 20, 2018
- Pegasus Food Futures Announces Appointment of Stefanie Paterson as Head of Human Resources - May 20, 2018