Fri, May 18, 2018 16:00 CET
The Minister for Rural Affairs Sven-Erik Bucht joined an EU-delegation to China, making company visits and opening the Swedish pavilion – Try Swedish – at the food fair SIAL China in Shanghai on Wednesday the 16th of May. Lantmännen Cerealia is one of the exhibitors at this year’s fair.
Sven-Erik Bucht visited Lantmännen Cerealia’s exhibition stand at the food fair SIAL China, as part of the Swedish government's commitment to increase the export of Swedish food. SIAL China is Asia’s largest food innovation exhibition and the fourth biggest in the world, with over 100 000 visitors and 3200 exhibitors. Lantmännen Cerealia, Lantmännen’s Food sector, is participating in both the Swedish and European pavilion for the second year in a row.
– This year with an increase in the Swedish government’s support and the Minister for Rural Affairs visiting SIAL, we got great spotlight on our brands and products. We are attracting greater business partners to grow our export business in China, says Jiaqian Ouyang, Sales Director Asia at Lantmännen Cerealia.
– Not only is there a great interest in Lantmännen Cerealia’s consumer products, but also in the heritage of Lantmännen. The fact that our company is owned by 25 000 Swedish farmers, our unique position with operations throughout the value-chain and our great efforts when it comes to sustainable business development has generated a great interest here in China, says Aron Johansson, Finance Business Partner at Lantmännen Cerealia.
The food innovation exhibition runs between the 16th and 18th of May.
Lantmännen Press Office
Tel: +46 10 556 88 00
E-mail: [email protected]
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 25,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of EUR 4 billion (SEK 40 billion). With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: lantmannen.com/en.
Latest posts by Editorial Team (see all)
- American Academy of Thermology 2018 Annual Scientific Session Awarded 6.5 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CME - May 20, 2018
- Strong Programme Raises Profile of the Maritime Standard Ship Finance and Trade Conference - May 20, 2018
- Pegasus Food Futures Announces Appointment of Stefanie Paterson as Head of Human Resources - May 20, 2018