Fri, Apr 27, 2018 08:10 CET
IT- and management consultancy firm Acando has the last six months acquired two of Sweden’s leading service design agencies: Transformator Design and Daytona. As of today, the two agencies, together with two of Acando’s units within strategy and development, goes to market under the brand itch. itch is previously established as an Acando owned innovation agency, and will with the added capacity and competence now become the largest business design studio in Sweden.
– Our business is built upon creating amazing and unforgettable customer experiences. And we’ve been brilliant at creating those experiences together with our customers – we now want to strengthen our capabilities and amaze the end customer as well. Having our agencies come together as one is a given, and an approach that will secure effect and customer value in all parts of our deliveries, says Carl-Magnus Månsson, Group CEO Acando.
– Great user experience and empathic design is driven by fully understanding the users – being relevant in all parts of their journey. The customer’s expectations are higher than ever and we need to add value in all their touch points, being both agile and empathic in our approach. Our joint capabilities and talents will support our customers in areas such as business and change design and creative tech, ensuring both innovation and scalability, explains Mats Alerius, CEO itch.
Itch is a Business Design Studio with 160+ people on a mission to redefine business models and experiences beyond the obvious. The studio has offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö, as well as representation in Germany.
For more information please contact:
Mats Alerius, CEO itch, +46 70 610 15 75, [email protected]
Acando is the consulting company who with equal parts of technical excellence and insight into human behavior – innovates, streamlines and mobilizes organizations for sustainable change. The Group has approximately 1900 employees allocated over five countries. Acando had sales of more than 2 billion SEK in 2016 and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.acando.com
Latest posts by Editorial Team (see all)
- Dubai Moves to Honour Knowledge Pioneer With $1 Million Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Award - May 20, 2018
- Court Dismisses Andrea Tantaros Lawsuit Against Fox News And Pete Snyder - May 20, 2018
- President Jimmy Carter spurs Liberty University Class of 2018 to success through service - May 19, 2018