NEW YORK May 18, 2018
Linius Technologies Limited (ASX:LNU), internet video virtualization technology pioneer, today announced the publication of a research report by RB Milestone Group, LLC (RBMG) has issued a research report on the company. The report offers an in-depth overview of the company's patented Video Virtualization Engine (VVE). The report details VVE as a software product that transforms video into flexible data and offers unprecedented business opportunities across the internet video industry.
The report also provides investment rationale, SWOT analysis and an outlook on internet video traffic trends as well as video virtualization market opportunities. The report delves into:
- four key revenue growth areas;
- growth opportunities with video blockchain;
- use cases for Linius’ proprietary technology.
A copy of the research report can be accessed here or by contacting Trevor Brucato (tbrucato(at)rbmilestone.com), Managing Director at RBMG.
About RB Milestone Group, LLC:
RB Milestone Group (“RBMG”) is a U.S.-based consulting firm that specializes in assisting small and venture-stage companies with enhancing: corporate strategy, business development, investor awareness, market intelligence and research. RBMG partners with clients internationally and across a wide range of industry segments, including: technology, mining, energy, oil & gas, cleantech, healthcare, consumer goods, and professional services. Staff specialists have diverse sector knowledge centered on capital markets.
About Linius Technologies Limited:
Linius Technologies Limited (ASX:LNU) has invented and patented the Video Virtualization Engine™ (VVE), which is available on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and IBM Cloud.
Amazon, Microsoft and IBM are investing billions in virtualizing video services (technologies) and artificial intelligence in the cloud. It is arguably the biggest battle on the internet, given that video accounts for over 80 percent of internet traffic.
Only Linius can expose the data that makes up the video file, making cumbersome video as flexible as all other forms of data. Accessing the data within the video file is the missing link for video cloud service providers, creating unparalleled value across the internet video industry.
Linius has the potential to transform many multi-billion dollar markets, and is initially focused on:
- Anti-Piracy: Applying proven data protection methods to video to solve piracy
- Search: Search within videos and compile new videos on the fly
- Security and Defense: Intelligent search and immediate distribution of security footage
- Personalized Advertising: Hyper personalized to individuals, timeslots and content
For more information please contact:
Chris Richardson, Chief Executive Officer
Linius Technologies Limited
http://www.linius.com / T: +61 3 8680 2317
Press and Media: pr(at)linius.com
Investor Inquires: ir(at)linius.com
Media Contact: Ashley Ray
RB Milestone Contact: Trevor Brucato
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Dubai Moves to Honour Knowledge Pioneer With $1 Million Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Award - May 20, 2018
- Court Dismisses Andrea Tantaros Lawsuit Against Fox News And Pete Snyder - May 20, 2018
- President Jimmy Carter spurs Liberty University Class of 2018 to success through service - May 19, 2018