” The world needs engines that power change. We are recruiting because we need to add to our world-class team of inventors & builders to continue to shape the future of aviation. “
LONGUEUIL, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – Feb. 2, 2018) –
Editors Note: There are 4 photos associated with this press release.
Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) is looking for passionate and skilled people to join its multidisciplinary team of hourly workforce in order to replace retiring workers in the coming months. P&WC is a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX).
P&WC will have numerous permanent and well-paying positions to fill at its Longueuil and Saint-Hubert facilities. These are jobs in the fields of inspection, machining, engine maintenance, assembly and test, logistics and other aeronautical trades. P&WC offers a safe and friendly environment, continuous training and attractive working conditions (salaries, vacations, benefits, flexible working hours).
P&WC is interested to meet people who like working in a state-of-the-art manufacturing environment, while managing technically complex challenges; reliable and resourceful individuals with proven aeronautical know-how. Do you recognize yourself? Bring your C.V. and come meet P&WC recruiters at its manufacturing jobs fair.
Suggested fields of study
- Vocational diploma (DEP) in mechanical assembly, machining techniques or any related field (sheet metal, industrial mechanics, etc.)
- Attestation of college studies (AEC / DEC) in aircraft maintenance technology
- Military diploma as a mechanical aircraft engine tech
- College Diploma (DEC) in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, or Industrial Electronics
- Friday, February 9th, 2018, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday, February 10th, 2018, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Pratt & Whitney Canada, 1000, boul. Marie-Victorin, Longueuil, QuÃ©bec, J4G 1A1 (South Atrium)
- Free parking available. Follow event signage once on site.
- This event is open to candidates 18+ years of age.
- This event is not for those looking for internships, nor for those who are already employed by P&WC
About Pratt & Whitney Canada
Founded in 1928, P&WC is a global leader in aerospace that is shaping the future of aviation with dependable, high-technology engines. Based in Longueuil, Quebec (Canada), P&WC is a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. United Technologies Corp., based in Farmington, Connecticut, provides high-technology systems and services to the global aerospace and building systems industries.
Note to Editors:
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following links:
Latest posts by Jasmine Petters (see all)
- American Academy of Thermology 2018 Annual Scientific Session Awarded 6.5 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CME - May 20, 2018
- Strong Programme Raises Profile of the Maritime Standard Ship Finance and Trade Conference - May 20, 2018
- Pegasus Food Futures Announces Appointment of Stefanie Paterson as Head of Human Resources - May 20, 2018