Minuteman Watch Co. in conjunction with charity Team Rubicon is proud to announce their new special edition watches.
Bloomington, IL, February 03, 2018 — The American brand Minuteman Watch Co. in conjunction with charity Team Rubicon, have just announced that they are starting to accept pre-orders for their new series of watches. These watches will be assembled in the United States by highly skilled American watchmakers.
The Team Rubicon watch is a collaborative effort between Minuteman Watches and the charity Team Rubicon. A portion of the sale from each watch will go to Team Rubicon. Team Rubicon focuses on serving vulnerable and at-risk populations affected by disaster. The teams are largely made up of former military.
The Team Rubicon special edition watch is available in four versions.
Here are the specifications.
Proudly assembled in the USA by Minuteman Watch Co.
Stainless Steel case with choice of brushed finish, or black DLC finish.
Anti reflective coating on the inside of the crystal.
42mm width without crown.
100 meter water resistant.
Military style Zulu/Nato watch strap
Ronda 715 quartz movement.
Luminous hands and dial.
For those ordering from the USA the donation will go to Team Rubicon in the United States. If you order from Canada, United Kingdom, or Australia the money will go to the Team Rubicon organization in those countries.
About Minuteman Watch Co.
Minuteman Watches was brought to life in 2013, for 3 reasons.:
1. To raise funds for charities that assist Veterans and their families.
2. To provide work for Americans.
3. To provide a quality product at a fair price.
Latest posts by Jasmine Petters (see all)
- American Academy of Thermology 2018 Annual Scientific Session Awarded 6.5 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 CME - May 20, 2018
- Strong Programme Raises Profile of the Maritime Standard Ship Finance and Trade Conference - May 20, 2018
- Pegasus Food Futures Announces Appointment of Stefanie Paterson as Head of Human Resources - May 20, 2018