NEW YORK, April 27, 2018 — Nebulas, the new generation public blockchain, is launching an incentive program granting over $3.5 million in NAS tokens over a two-month period to contributors to the Nebulas platform. The Nebulas Incentive rewards developers who build decentralized apps (DApps) on the Nebulas blockchain, in addition to people who successfully refer developers to Nebulas. This program is unprecedented in the size of the rewards distributed and how easy it is to participate.
Nebulas, the new generation public blockchain, has announced the details for the first installment of the Nebulas Incentive program, which will be funded by a prize pool of 460,000 NAS tokens (equivalent to approximately $3.5 million USD, according to prices on April 25, 2018).
The Nebulas Incentive will reward developers who build decentralized apps (DApps) on the Nebulas blockchain, in addition to people who successfully refer developers to the platform. This program is unlike any other in terms of both the size of rewards distributed and how easy it is for everyone to participate. In this incentive plan, everyone has the chance to win NAS, and rewards will be distributed on a weekly and monthly basis.
Excellent DApp developers will also have the opportunity to join the Nebulabs (Nebulas Labs) blockchain incubator, which will provide help and resources – including technical, strategy, financial and collaborative support – to accelerate the growth of startup projects on the Nebulas blockchain.
The Nebulas blockchain features a forward-looking incentive system, the Developer Incentive Protocol (DIP), and consensus mechanism, Proof of Devotion (PoD). Although, in order to ensure the security of digital assets before launching PoD, the Nebulas mainnet is temporarily adopting the mature and proven DPoS consensus mechanism.
Nebulas is built by the community and belongs to the community. The project believes in the principles of increasing the interests of everyone who participates in the Nebulas economy. To encourage the healthy and continued development of the ecosystem, the Nebulas team has established a “Nebulas Incentive Foundation,” which is funded on a daily basis with all the NAS tokens derived from DPoS bookkeeping.
Nebulas is a new generation public blockchain committed to building a collaborative ecosystem for sustainable upgrading. This blockchain has three major concepts:
- Value ranking, to enable the measurement and discovery of all blockchain entities.
- Self-evolution, to enable rapid iteration and upgradability while avoiding the damage caused by hard forks.
- Native Incentive, to reward developers and users who support the sustainable growth of the ecosystem.
About the Eagle Nebula Mainnet 1.0:
The Nebulas mainnet, named Eagle Nebulas, has all the features of Ethereum, and even surpasses the second-generation blockchain in several ways:
- Nebulas is the only blockchain that implements the world-renown LLVM compiler, and features superior performance through concurrent technology, with a transaction processing capability of 2000TPS.
- Nebulas is more secure, stable, and has strong expandability. It also provides novel measures to invoke smart contracts and upgrade protocols.
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Dubai Moves to Honour Knowledge Pioneer With $1 Million Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Award - May 20, 2018
- Court Dismisses Andrea Tantaros Lawsuit Against Fox News And Pete Snyder - May 20, 2018
- President Jimmy Carter spurs Liberty University Class of 2018 to success through service - May 19, 2018