PALO ALTO, CA – 01-11-2019 (PRDistribution.com) — NEURAL PASSES IBM WATSON AS WORLD’S FIRST MANUFACTURING SUPPLY CHAIN A.I. WITH MEASURABLE OUTCOMES.
January, 9 , 2019 – NEURAL CORPORATION today announced the manufacturing industry’s first, comprehensive materials supply chain technology system based on Artificial Intelligence (A.I.). Emerging from stealth mode, the Company has incubated these A.I. “skills” called NEURAL Surrogates (SM) on both ends of the supply chain. Already in Fortune 100 OEM, and Top 50 contract manufacturing companies, and reproducing work faster and more accurately that was previously performed by costly indirect labor (IDL) responsible for Buying and Procurement, Materials and Commodities Management, Tariff and Compliance Analysis, Engineering, and Scheduling, to name a few.
NEURAL Surrogates (SM) are A.I. based, customized skill systems which get applied to complex and intricate business processes. Once assigned they help businesses where differentiation matters and the Surrogates are constantly updating a growing history of reducing manufacturing materials costs of good sold (MCOGs) and lowering manufacturing S,G&A. The Company is in discussions with vendors and other strategic and operational roles as it expands deeper into manufacturing supply chains, worldwide.
“Our achievements mark the first, adaptive supply chain system that learns staff behaviors, mitigates lost time and runaway costs, and frees up working capital across the manufacturing enterprise”, says NEURAL CEO Mark Swartz. “Manufacturer supply chains can now leverage real inference and, with personnel, interactively execute accurate materials planning and work order fulfillment requirements that helps companies expedite more competitive quotes for existing and prospective customer RFQs”, adds Swartz.
NEURAL SURROGATES (SM)
Manufacturing supply chains with NEURAL Surrogates (SM) systems leverage A.I. and powerful, proprietary computing technology to identify and present alternatives and recommendations in real-time. Simply put, constraints associated with the human condition are removed such as tedious back-and-forth between functional departments. Some additional benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Staff can identify and solve Bill-of-Materials (BOM) issues and manage material alternatives feeding directly to product design
- Respond to customer and prospect RFQs/RFIs with faster quotes accurately identifying profits and capturing costs
- Confidently forecast procurement and production planning when scheduling work orders, materials and resources
- Optimize materials selection and implement engineering change orders (ECO) quicker and thoroughly
- Solve trade and compliance issues with automated real-time materials audits for full chain of custody
- Optimize new products for faster launch with reduced material costs and decreased manufacturing cycle times
- Lower inventory management costs with reduced lead-times and cash-to-cash cycles and shorter financial close cycles
30 Minute Webcast (World Premiere) Tuesday, January 15th, 1:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST
This news release contains statements about future events, including business performance and the effect of the customer acquisition on our future financial results, the integration and development of solutions, and the expected value of the acquired technology to users. These statements are “forward-looking statements” and actual results may differ materially from those projected as a result of certain risks and uncertainties, including that the opposition to change may not have the expected effect on future financial results and that the integration of the solutions may not occur when or as expected, and those risks and uncertainties described in NEURAL’s white papers or use cases. These forward-looking statements reflect our beliefs as of the date of this release and we undertake no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
About Neural Corporation
Neural Corporation is the Artificial Intelligence productivity systems provider. Neural helps Manufacturers decrease indirect labor costs while multiplying the newly transformed automated efficient workforce. Using Neural’s bespoke systems and services, Neural provides measurable and meaningful transformation with use of its proprietary methodology tried and tested during incubation in some of the largest global companies.
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/neural-corporation-passes-ibm-watson.html.
Powered by WPeMatico
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- US Capital Global Securities Launches $5 Million Equity Investment in EDP Biotech - January 21, 2019
- Award-winning architect Peter DeMaria is building a better world - January 21, 2019
- Sustainable Growth Fund Helps Win Spot in World Travel & Tourism Council Finals - January 21, 2019