Canada – 04-22-2019 (PRDistribution.com) — The new AXYZ Infinite Router excels at meeting the unique needs of different industries. From plastics, to rubber, to woodworking – its versatility allows for high precision cutting in a variety of applications. The Marine Industry in particular has achieved a high level of success with the Infinite’s multi-functional capacity. Whether it’s intricate designs for boat furniture or precision foam cutting, no job is too small or too big for the Infinite.
WHY BOAT BUILDERS CHOOSE THE INFINITEThe boat building industry has been increasing in popularity for many years, especially in the manufacturing of recreational boats. Due to the variety of sizes in sheet material, using a CNC router that’s appropriately sized makes it easier to load and cut, all in one process. Here are some other benefits:
- A VARIETY OF PROCESS AREAS & OPTIONS – Process areas can be from 128″ (3251mm) wide to over 50ft long (15.24m), providing solutions for specific application requirements and budgets. For cutting with high precision and accuracy, popular options include a high-speed spindle, automatic tool changer and oscillating knife.
- BUILT TO LAST – The Infinite is a robust, heavy-duty machine that boat builders can rely on. Its new design makes it easier for service, created from the redesigned welded carriage that ensures sturdiness and a sleeker aesthetic. A new dust extraction system reduces clogging and makes it easier to use longer tables.
- A WIDE ASSORTMENT OF MATERIALS –Specific to boat builders, the Infinite is capable of cutting popular materials like EVA, PE and PU foam for floors and cushions, aluminum for part fixtures and plywood/melamine for furniture
The Infinite gives boat builders the speed and precision they need to thrive in a competitive marketplace. With so many sizes and options to choose from, the possibilities are endless!For more information and specifications, visit axyz.com.ABOUT AXYZ: AXYZ is a leading global manufacturer of CNC routers, waterjets and cutting solutions. With more than 30 years of experience, we’ve built and installed thousands of CNC machines for industries including Aluminum and Metal Cladding, Signmaking, Graphics & Print Finishing, Cabinetry, General Woodworking, Plastic Fabrication, Metal Fabrication, Foam Packaging, Point of Purchase, Solid Surface and most recently, Glass and Steel.
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/new-infinite-cnc-router-makes-waves-in-marine-industry.html.
Powered by WPeMatico
Latest posts by Editorial Team (see all)
- Wants to Grow your Brand Awareness and Visibility? PR Disribution is the answer - July 20, 2019
- Crooked Cactus CBD webinar explains 4 ways to get started in the Billion Dollar CBD Industry - July 20, 2019
- Veteran Director to Produce TV Dark Comedy About LGBTQ and Mental Health Issues in South Asian Communities - July 20, 2019