LONDON, UK – 06-20-2018 (Press Release Jet) — A global network, PeopleSpaceLeaders – www.peoplespaceleaders.com– launches today to help senior HR and people leaders better understand, navigate through and remain relevant in the fast-moving digital age and Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR).
PeopleSpaceLeaders enables members to:
- Connect with a diverse group of forward-thinking people leaders across the globe
- Chat in real-time with other members through the iOS and Android apps, or via the desktop or mobile versions of the site
- Become more digitally savvy though expertly curated content and expert external insights
- Increase their boardroom influence by learning from successful people leaders in a confidential environment.
- Improve their social capital by building strong and supportive ties in a trusted and secure, practitioner-only network
- Post blogs and request and offer advice on any issues they are facing in their organisations
- Raise their own digital profile through a team of award-winning writers who work with them to promote them and their employer brand externally
The new site has been developed with help from founding members from the US, India and the UK, including the chief people officers at BBC Studios, The Houses of Parliament Restoration and Renewal Programme, EXL, The Dorchester Collection, Gatwick Airport, SsangYong, and The University Of Sheffield.
Membership packages start from free, while the top Platinum level gives access to exclusive events and personal branding support. Plus, up to five colleagues in a Platinum member’s team can access all the resources of the site at no additional cost.
PeopleSpaceLeaders co-founder Siân Harrington, an award-winning business journalist, board director and formerly editor and publishing director of the UK’s HR magazine says: “As leadership guru Marshall Goldsmith said, what got you here won’t get you there. People leaders have a vital role in helping their organisations and employees understand the new world of work and in helping them prepare to work increasingly closely with machines.
“In this new age, those that are prepared to disrupt themselves, seek out new ideas and play in the digital space will flourish, and those who remain inward-looking will become obsolete. With CEOs now expecting digital-savvy HR directors as a norm, it’s time for people leaders to up their game or risk becoming outdated.”
Founding member Nalin Miglani, chief human resources officer and EVP at New York-based EXL, adds: “Peer to peer connections in a high quality, safe environment leads to high value, consultant-free, authentic benchmarking. PeopleSpaceLeaders provides quality, lifelong learning in the middle of a lot of digital babble.”
To find out more about PeopleSpaceLeaders and to apply to join, go to https://www.peoplespaceleaders.com
PeopleSpaceLeaders is the membership network of ThePeopleSpace – www.thepeoplespace.com – an open access website which contains multimedia content based around practical experiences and case studies; critical thinking, ideas, smart insights and opinion from global experts, plus the unique perspectives of The People Space’s commercial brand partners.
Based in London, UK, The People Space was co-founded by Siân Harrington, an award-winning business journalist, publisher, company director and non-executive director who ran HR magazine, and Nigel Pritchard, a marketing and communications specialist who has worked with both large organisations and entrepreneurs. Together they firmly believe that a positive and productive work culture is beneficial to the individual, organisation, wider economy and society, and are enthusiastic about the positive impact good people leaders can make to business and humanity in the Fourth Industrial age.
For the original news story, please visit https://pressreleasejet.com/news/new-network-for-forward-thinking-people-leaders.html.
Powered by WPeMatico
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Michael Liccar to Drive Growth of Boutique Wealth Management Firm, Twende Investment Group - September 18, 2018
- Adder Mobile Technologies welcomes Dr. Timothy McDonald as Director of Business Development - September 18, 2018
- DAVID BISBAL WILL RECEIVE THE LATIN ARTIST EXCELLENCE AWARD IN NEW YORK - September 18, 2018