KENT, WASHINGTON – 01-15-2020 (PRDistribution.com) — KENT, WASHINGTON, 1st Jan 2020 – Top wholesale provider of packaging, janitorial supplies, foodservice, and paper, WCP Solutions, has released the new 2020 Industrial Product Catalog. The industrial product catalog contains 256 pages and 18 chapters. These pages contain more than 6,000 stocking products giving the customer a wide selection of supplies for their business. At the back of the catalog, there is a tear-out credit application to help new customers get set up with credit terms for their orders.
WCP Solutions has been releasing new Industrial Product Catalogs since 2008. These catalogs are updated yearly to match the needs of the customers. Some of the product segments featured in the new catalog are;
- Industrial Packaging Supplies – Boxes, Bags, Tape, Shrink and Stretch Film, mailers
- Facility, Janitorial, and Cleaning Supplies – Can liners, toilet paper (bath tissue), paper towels, waste bin, etc.
- Safety products – Gloves, protective clothing, glasses and goggles
- Foodservice Supplies for Restaurants, Food Processing, and Beverage Production
- Equipment: Janitorial and Packaging
- Office Supplies: Envelopes, copy paper, and premium paper
Industrial product catalog chapters include;
- Paper, Wipers, and Dispensers
- Soap, Skin Care, and Personal Hygiene
- Facility Supplies
- Waste Receptacles and Can Liners
- Hard Floor, Carpet Care, and Matting
- Janitorial Equipment
- First Aid & Safety
- Foodservice Supplies
- Bags: Paper & Poly
- Beverage Packaging & Supplies
- Boxes & Corrugated Rolls
- Packaging and Shipping
- Tape & Adhesives
- Shrink Film, Stretch, and Strapping
- Packaging Equipment
- Office Supplies
Speaking about the launch of the new product catalog, Tamara Ferguson, the Director of Facility Supplies and Foodservice Products said it will help customers to reduce costs.
“The 2020 Industrial Catalog represents the most popular items across our industrial line of products. The items in the catalog are typically available for delivery within 24-48 hours. It’s an excellent tool for customers looking to consolidate purchasing and reduce costs through vendor optimization.” She said.
On his side, Joe Donnerberg, the Director of Packaging Supplies affirmed the commitment of the company towards providing first class service to the customers.
“Our breadth of product lines and vast distribution coverage in the west makes WCP the best choice to provide world class service to our customers.” He said.
For customers interested in getting a copy of the new catalog, copies will be available from the 14 regional WCP locations throughout the Pacific Northwest, Northern California, and Alaska. Customers will also we be able to access the catalog from the WCP Solutions online website.
Over the past year, WCP solutions has expanded their product line to include several products such as the Supplyways® industrial products, US Office® Copy paper and the envelopes. The company will also be celebrating its 90th year in business, being founded by Richard (RA) Abrams in Seattle, Washington March 1930. Teresa Russell, the third-generation member of the family and the granddaughter serves as the chairperson of the company’s board.
About WCP Solutions
WCP Solutions is a wholesale provider of paper, envelopes, packaging supplies, janitorial cleaning and facility supplies, foodservice disposables, and equipment solutions. Our team works with customers to source and provide the products they use every day to run their business. WCP Solutions is a third-generation privately owned company, serving customers locally in Washington, Oregon, Northern California, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska since 1930.
For more information, visit https://www.wcpsolutions.com
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/packaging-and-janitorial-supplies-provider-wcp-solutions-releases-new-2020-industrial-product-catalog.html.
Powered by WPeMatico
Latest posts by Editorial Team (see all)
- Press Release Distribution – Attract and Convert Prospects into Customers - January 23, 2020
- DEMI BURNETT LEADS THE SEX POSITIVE REVOLUTION INTO THIS NEW DECADE - January 23, 2020
- LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST NIAA TO PROTECT THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - January 23, 2020