DENVER, CO – 10-05-2018 (PRDistribution.com) — Join the HR Open Standards European Community at the B-Gebouw Amsterdam, Netherlands as Payper hosts our Fall Community Meeting on October 25th. Learn about how HR Open standards are important to the industry and the steps for successful implementation. Salesforce will lead our keynote session discussing their 5 methods for Employee Success and how you can adopt these methods to make a great workplace!
Session and Speaker Highlights include:
- Welcome & HR Open Standards Presentation | Jan-Willem van der Boom, Board Member – HR Open Standards
- Simplify Employability | Edwin Schaap, CEO – Payper: learn about Payper’s vision for employability and why they believe HR Open Standards are important for the industry.
- How to Implement HR Open Standards | Marcel de Brauwer, CEO – HR2day & Paula van Strein, Lead Salesforce Developer – Payper: A case study of how HR2day and Payper have implemented HR Open Standards.
- Building a Best Workplace That Drives Performance | Ben Levine, Marketing Manager, International Employer Brand & Frank Berretty, Employee Success Business Partner – Salesforce: discover how Salesforce built a culture that has fueled its innovation and growth. This presentation includes five methods that Salesforce has adopted and how any company can implement these methods to make a great workplace!
Sponsored by Payper, attendees can expect to network with technology and business professionals as well as learn about growing industry trends.
To learn more about the Community Meeting and register for this free event, click here.
About the HR Open Standards Consortium
Founded in 1999 as the HR-XML Consortium, HR Open Standards is dedicated to the development and promotion of common specifications that simplify human resources-related data exchanges. Our standards are free, current global HR vocabularies developed in a transparent, collaborative, consensus-based environment open to all HR professionals and organizations.
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/payper-to-host-hr-open-standards-fall-community-meeting.html.
Powered by WPeMatico
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Turf Feeding Systems Grows Green Sports Fields & Landscapes with Less Water & Cost - January 17, 2019
- Beat Nb Awards Beat Childhood Cancer Research Consortium with $1 Million to Fund Lifesaving Clinical Trials - January 17, 2019
- Why Investor Immigration is Desired Worldwide - January 17, 2019