“Our charging stations alleviate the common customer dilemma of what to do when their battery warning light starts flashing by allowing a fast and convenient tableside charge,” Yatra Founder Roy Sharda.
CHICAGO May 18, 2018
Yatra will unveil three new universal mobile charging systems at the National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago, from May 19-22.
Yatra’s new charging systems provide an enhanced guest experience for restaurants, bars, and event venues, keeping customers personal devices conveniently charged and connected.
“People depend on their smartphones for everything from updating their social media status, to making and keeping appointments, to calling their Uber,” said Yatra Founder Roy Sharda. “Our charging stations alleviate the common customer dilemma of what to do when their battery warning light starts flashing by allowing a fast and convenient tableside charge.”
The new charging solutions utilize the highly durable, built-in detachable cables and Quick Charge technology as the flagship Power Station but are now available in packages that appeal to a wider array of venues to accommodate distinct needs.
The Table Charger-
- This portable plug-in unit offers an LED display and can subtly sit at any table. It has cables attached (Micro USB, MFI, Type-C) and serves as a great communication system for branding, promotions, and more. The base is a high capacity 20,000 mAh battery, allowing for a fast, tableside charge.
The Central Charger-
- This standalone system offers wireless charging for all outputs (six device charge capability) making it ideal for restaurants, wedding venues, and locations that host large parties.
Promotional Power Banks-
- Each of these credit card sized batteries can be printed with a company logo and handed out as a promotional item or sold to patrons. This powerful 4,000 mAh slim battery can be used for all charging outputs in one.
- The patent-pending system is equipped with fast charge and 4800 mAh battery capacity. The complete system comes with eight slim power banks with LED indicators displaying battery life. Each power bank has built-in micro USB, MFI, and optional Type-C cables providing the ultimate solution for charging a device from 0-70% in under 30 minutes.
“Many establishments today want to eliminate the burden of a distracted staff, find a flexible solution for any lack of outlet/cable accessibility, alleviate the customers from phone separation anxiety, and reduce the liability of holding a guest’s phone,” states Suzie Remitz, Creative Director. “The Yatra charging station resolves each of these issues.”
The customer-focused technology and charging solutions by Yatra outperform the competition with speed, ease, Anti-theft, and more. The original Power Station offers the greatest functionality and flexibility with eight lendable power banks. This solution has gained national attention in the restaurant and lounge markets of Las Vegas, New York City, and Chicago, and is being offered in such fine dining establishments as STK Steakhouse, Prime and Provisions, and Chicago Cut Steakhouse.
Custom branding is an excellent source for marketing and is available on the entire line of products.
For more information, visit Booth #6978 – TECH Pavilion, North Hall at the National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago, May 19-22. Website: http://www.shopyatra.com
To coordinate an interview with YATRA, contact Brooke Daily at brooke(at)veteranpr.com.
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Dubai Moves to Honour Knowledge Pioneer With $1 Million Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Award - May 20, 2018
- Court Dismisses Andrea Tantaros Lawsuit Against Fox News And Pete Snyder - May 20, 2018
- President Jimmy Carter spurs Liberty University Class of 2018 to success through service - May 19, 2018