NEW YORK, NY – 11-15-2018 (PRDistribution.com) — The Wednesday before Thanksgiving is always the busiest travel day of the year, and November 21st will be no exception. The team at Presidential Luxury Limousine, one of New York City’s leading luxury car service organizations, offers tips on how to best get around that day.
Presidential CEO David Yahodah advises:
- If at all possible, see if you can travel the day before, on Tuesday, to avoid the worst of the traffic and congestion.
- If you must travel on Wednesday, see if you can do so between 11 a.m. and 2 pm.
- If there are a number of people going to the same location, try to travel in a group versus taking individual cars.
- Schedule in a few extra hours of travel time, so if you need to be at your destination at a specific hour (for example, to catch a flight at the airport) remember it will take quite a bit longer than it normally does.
- Remember that even the TSA lines at the airport will be much busier than usual and you will need to calculate extra travel time once you arrive at the airport as well.
- If you know of shortcuts to and from your house or the location you will be going to, advise your chauffeur if you are using a car service or a friend or family member who might be doing the driving.
- Avoid rush hour in New York City if at all possible.
- If you will be traveling to and from work that day, it would be wise to see if you can leave work early Wednesday to be commuting outside of the heaviest traffic hours. Better yet, arrange to work from home that day if possible.
- If you can get to your final destination within a few hours, you might want to consider waiting until Thanksgiving Day and traveling early that morning to cut down on Wednesday’s notorious traffic delays.
- Apps like Waze can keep you advised of accidents, delays, and heavy traffic while you are en route and can also suggest alternative routes. You might also want to key in your destination early in the morning on your day of departure to see what it suggests for a departure time in order to get where you want to be at a specific time.
About Presidential Luxury LimousineFounded in 2012, Presidential Luxury Limousine is the preferred resource for luxury limousine service in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, and London — as well as through trusted affiliates throughout the world. Presidential Luxury Limousine offers a fleet of over 120 sedans and SUVs which are never more than two years old — including some of the most sophisticated German and American automobiles available today like the Audi A8, Mercedes Benz S Class, BMW 7 Series, Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van, Cadillac CT6, Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Suburban, Lincoln Navigator, and Lincoln Continental. The company manages a wide variety of transportation needs from executive and board member conveyance for corporations and organizations to group and meeting needs with its Sprinter vans and luxurious buses, as well as private, celebrity, VIP, and family carriage. Our fleet is pet friendly as well and we always have infant and toddler car seats available upon request. For additional information, visit PresidentialLuxuryLimo.com or call 855.PLL.6066 or 212.938.1000.
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/presidential-luxury-limousine-offers-tips-for-getting-around-town-on-the-busiest-travel-day-of-the-year.html.
Powered by WPeMatico
Latest posts by Editorial Team (see all)
- CIGA Design’s award-winning MY Series has been upgraded: New MY Titanium Edition is stronger, lighter and more comfortable - August 17, 2019
- LeadsDatabase.com Helps Businesses to Generate B2B sales Leads 10x Times Faster - August 17, 2019
- PR Distribution Inc. Offers Affordable Monthly and Yearly Packages for Press Release Distribution - August 17, 2019