LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM – 12-05-2018 (PRDistribution.com) —
- Quality assurances are vital for corporate travellers looking to stay in corporate accommodation. They provide the additional comforts that high-profile clients require before booking their stay.
- Thesqua.re puts quality assurances front and foremost by utilising technological applications like a housekeeping and inspection app, along with a 156-point checklist algorithm on supplier apartments.
- NPS (Net Promoter Score) facilitates quality assurances by providing a decisive management tool that can gauge the loyalty of guest/member relationships.
Quality are the bread and butter and businesses and represent a guarantee of rigorous standards. In the ever growing serviced apartments industry, they are vital to success and failure.
According to the GSAIR Global Serviced Apartments Industry Report 2018/19, the number of serviced apartments globally is now over 1,022,984 units, up 23.7% from the previous report. To keep the industry growing, quality assurances need to be vigorously applied.
At thesqua.re, we’ve put quality assurances first and foremost when we list new stock. For example, within our London managed apartments we are constantly improving our standards by developing new technologies to ensure we can provide consistent and bespoke stays.
Our own housekeeping and inspection apps assist our teams in keeping quality to our own rigorous standards so we can give them thesqua.re seal of approval before any guest resides there.
Furthermore, our 156 point checklist/algorithm helps corporates to pinpoint the features that apply to them and the health and safety policies within. Most importantly, it also emanates a sense of trust. The checklist helps us to rigorously test the apartments so we only put the best on the site. If it doesn’t meet our standards then we won’t put it within our portfolio.
And finally, we’ve been implementing NPS (Net Promoter Score). Through the utilisation of the management tool we can gauge the loyalty of our guest/member relationships. An alternative to traditional customer satisfaction research, it enables us to monitor the quality of stay had by our guests so we can solve any issues that arise quickly and professionally.
thesqua.re is a global marketplace of serviced apartments that delivers bespoke corporate stays for business in 300+ cities across the world. It has booked over 500,000 room nights for a variety of globally recognised clients. To book your next corporate stay, please visit thesqua.re or dial (+44) 203-701-3010.
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/quality-assurances-at-thesquare-delivering-services-that-work.html.
Powered by WPeMatico
Latest posts by Editorial Team (see all)
- Hollywood Production Center Announces First August Virtual Series - August 10, 2020
- Frank Mann inducted into IAOTP’s Hall of Fame - August 8, 2020
- The Misconceptions of Being a CEO - August 8, 2020