United States, California, Redwood City – 05-15-2019 (PRDistribution.com) — Quar: Infernal Machines, the first ever turn-based-strategy game available for the PlayStation®VR, to be released in all The Americas on Wednesday 15th May 2019.
International Publisher HOPLITE RESEARCH LLC today announce that in association with STEEL WOOL STUDIOS, the digital release of Quar: Infernal Machines on the PlayStation®Store on Wednesday May 15th 2019.
Quar: Infernal Machines is the 1st ever turn-based-strategy game available for the PlayStation®VR, set in the grimmsical world of Alwyd, based on the award-winning Table Top Game system “This Quar’s War” by http://zombiesmith.com
Play through more than a dozen missions with a god’s eye view or go down onto the battlefield to be immersed in the action only VR can provide. Can you lead your Quar to victory?!
Command cavalry to sweep the enemy’s flanks. Send Baeliog armoured tractors forward to shatter hardened defences. Your rhyflers are armed with weapons ranging from the humble Bogen rifle to heavy-automatic shotguns. Rely on your stalwart officers to keep up your troop’s morale and to call in deadly airstrikes. But above all, preserve the honour of your cause!
Quar contains a living, breathing, upgradeable base, fully populated with Quar troops going about their business! Upgrade your mechanic’s bay for better tractors. Upgrade the mess hall (and its chow!) for better morale and get that hanger built so you can call in air-strikes!
“Quar: Infernal Machines redefines virtual table-top gaming by bringing traditional H.G. Wells “Toy Soldier” experiences to a new generation and bridges the gap between technology and strategy” stated Manny Granillo, Executive In Charge of Production at Hoplite Research LLC. “Whether you have VR or not, the age of interactive toys is here and games like QUAR: INFERNAL MACHINES gives you the tools to jump right in!”
• PlayStation VR compatible including Move Controller support.
• Based on the award-winning Table Top Game system “This Quar’s War” by http://zombiesmith.com
• The 1st Turn-based-strategy game available for the PlayStation®VR!
• Many hours of unique table top game play.
• More than 12 levels in which to fight for the Crusader cause! From lonely outposts in the woods, to trenches, to the dead of night and finally culminating in the epic battle of Gate 18!
• 18 different friendly and enemy units! From infantry to cavalry and armoured tractors to snipers and heavy-automatic shotguns!
• Get up close and walk around the game units “life size” in the Quarpedia. Learn about their historical uses, stats and in-game abilities.
• Read the letters of a Quar soldier on the front lines to his young cousin back home.
Back Story of the game:
It seems the Quar have always been at war. When the first wandering clans of insect gatherers built their low, mud-walled buildings, it was as much to keep out other Quar as the wild animals. As they first learned to make tools to get food, they quickly learned to make tools to defend themselves. The mud walls quickly became fortified citadels, and then city-states. In five thousand years of civilization, the constants of their culture have been the changing of the seasons and the threat of war.
For the last 700 years the Quar have been waging The Long War to a bloody stalemate that has wracked their world. But the balance of power is shifting, and Alykinder’s Crusade is attempting to end The Long War by conquering all the Quar nations. This game takes you to one battle in one theatre of The Long War, between the Crusader Army and the Royalist Coftyran Crymuster.
To request a review code for Quar: Infernal Machines, or any other Hoplite Research title, please contact:
“PlayStation”, “PS4”, and “PlayStationVR” are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. “PS Vita” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. .
ABOUT Hoplite Research LLC
HR GAMES is the publishing arm of Hoplite Research, LLC. As a developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment software, Hoplite Research, LLC is currently celebrating its 18th year in games. Founded by SEGA, Electronic Arts, and MAXIS veterans with over 60 years of combined Entertainment experience, Hoplite Research, LLC management creates intellectual property and games through technology, innovation, and design on console, online, arcade, PC, VR, and mobile devices.
ABOUT STEEL WOOL
Steel Wool Studios, previously Steel Wool Games, is an Oakland, CA-based independent studio that develops virtual reality games, interactive educational experiences, and narrative projects. Fortified by Pixar, Lucasfilm, Intel, and TellTale Games veterans who bring six decades of creative production experience and passion for great storytelling to the table, the studio aims to advance the state of VR with deft precision of skill or by sheer will, if necessary.
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/quar-infernal-machines-the-first-ever-turn-based-strategy-game-available-for-the-playstationvr-to-be-released-in-all-the-americas-on-wednesday-15th-may-2019.html.
Powered by WPeMatico
Latest posts by Editorial Team (see all)
- Foil Announces the World’s Most Advanced eFoil. - September 18, 2019
- Press Release Distribution – Why it is Essential for E-Commerce Websites? - September 18, 2019
- Cardiac PET MPI Faces Extinction with a Potential 80% Reimbursement Cut by Medicare. Savecardiacpet.com Invites Everyone to Help. - September 18, 2019