Fri, Apr 27, 2018 08:00 CET
Beijer Electronics Group’s Annual General Meeting for the financial year 2017 was held on Thursday April 26, 2018. The AGM adopted all resolutions as earlier proposed by the Board of Directors and the Nomination Committee. A summary of the most important resolutions and a summary of the Annual General Meeting follows.
The AGM approved the presented Income Statement and Balance Sheet and the Consolidated Income Statement and Consolidated Balance Sheet. The Board members and Chief Executive Officer were discharged from liability.
The AGM decided not to distribute any dividend and that the profits at the disposal of the AGM shall be carried forward.
In his address to the Meeting, Beijer Electronics Group’s CEO Per Samuelsson presented the operations and the development of the business of Beijer Electronics Group for 2017 and first quarter 2018.
The AGM also resolved:
- to elect Bo Elisson as Chairman of the Meeting.
- that the Board of Directors shall consist of five members, without deputies.
- that fees of SEK 500,000 shall be paid to the Chairman of the Board and that fees of SEK 225,000 shall be paid to each of the other Board members.
- that fees of SEK 50,000 shall be paid to the Chairman of the committee for work in the remuneration committee or audit committee, and that fees of SEK 30,000 shall be paid to each of the other members of the committee.
- that fees to Auditors shall be paid according to approved account.
- to re-elect Bo Elisson, Ulrika Hagdahl and Johan Wester as Board members and to elect Karin Gunnarsson and Lars Eklöf as Board members.
- to elect Bo Elisson as Chairman of the Board.
- to appoint the registered public accounting firm Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers AB, Malmö, as the company´s auditor for the period until the close of the AGM 2019.
- to adopt the proposed instruction for the Nomination Committee, according to the proposal by the Nomination Committee.
- to adopt the remuneration guidelines for senior managers according to the Board of Directors’ proposal.
- to authorize the Board of Directors to decide to increase the company’s share capital by a maximum of 2,860,137 ordinary shares on one or more occasions before the next AGM.
- to implement a long-term share based incentive program for 2018 (LTI 2018/2021) that comprises not more than 20 employees within the Beijer Electronics Group. The resolution also included decisions on authorization for the Board of Directors to resolve decisions on a directed issue of series C shares, authorization for the Board of Directors to repurchase all issued series C shares and transfer of own ordinary shares to participants in LTI 2018/2021. All resolutions were passed with the requisite majority.
The Board of Directors Beijer Electronics Group AB (publ)
Malmö, Sweden, April 26, 2018
For more information please contact:
President and CEO, Per Samuelsson, tel 46 (0)40 35 86 10, mobile 46 (0)708 58 54 40
CFO Joakim Laurén, tel 46 (0)40 35 84 96, mobile 46 (0)703 35 84 96.
Beijer Electronics Group is a high-tech innovator active in smart automation and networks. The Group’s open software, hardware and IIoT solutions help customers optimize processes and create reliable secure communication, complete with leading-edge user experiences. Since its start-up in 1981, Beijer Electronics Group has evolved into a multinational group with sales 1.2 billion SEK 2017.
The company is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange Stockholm’s Small Cap list under the ticker BELE. www.beijergroup.com
Latest posts by Maria Burns (see all)
- Dubai Moves to Honour Knowledge Pioneer With $1 Million Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Knowledge Award - May 20, 2018
- Court Dismisses Andrea Tantaros Lawsuit Against Fox News And Pete Snyder - May 20, 2018
- President Jimmy Carter spurs Liberty University Class of 2018 to success through service - May 19, 2018