Celebrate Valentine's Day at Medieval Times
Buena Park, CA February 06, 2018
Want to treat your special someone like a King or Queen this Valentine's Day? Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament puts chivalry, revelry and fun into the year's most romantic evening.
Tickets are now on sale for Medieval Timesâ€™ Valentine's Day all inclusive Couple's Package. This special offer is good for all shows through February 14, 2018. Why not reserve a romantic medieval fantasy at a special low price?
For $110, each couple receives:
- Two admissions to Medieval Times two-hour feast and tournament
- A couple's photo
- Two souvenir glasses filled with champagne*
- Two knight's cheering flags
- Plush Valentine teddy bear
Call 1-888-WE-JOUST (935-6878) or visit http://www.medievaltimes.com for information and reservations.
*Non-alcoholic drink will be served to guests under 21. Some restrictions apply. Plus tax and processing fee. Must ask for discount offer VDAY18 when making reservation. This offer is valid at all nine Medieval Timesâ€™ locations throughout North America.
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament's California Castle is located at 7662 Beach Blvd. in Buena Park, CA. Medieval Times is Orange County's Celebration Destination and North America's No. 1 dinner attraction.
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- Fresh Express Adopts Thrive’s Inventory Replenishment System - May 18, 2019
- PageOne Lighting Unveils Their New Pendant Lighting Series - May 18, 2019
- Motorsports’ Deadliest Era Documentary Lands Distribution - May 18, 2019