United States, California, Santa Clara – 05-10-2019 (PRDistribution.com) — According to the EPA, motor vehicles collectively cause 75 percent of carbon monoxide pollution in the U.S.
There are four major pollutants that come from cars:
A car emits carbon monoxide when the carbon in fuel doesn’t burn completely.
A car’s exhaust emits hydrocarbons, a toxic compound of hydrogen and carbon.
When fuel burns, nitrogen and oxygen react with each other and form nitrogen oxides (NOx).
Particulate matter — small particles of foreign substances — in the air contribute to atmospheric haze and can damage people’s lungs.
While you are driving in traffic hours, mass cars are concentrated to generating these pollutions, how are we going to break them? Is your cabin air filter enough to defend your air in the car? Your cabin air filter is a small pleated filter made of multi-fiber paper cotton or other engineered material. This could only block some big particles and it’s almost transparent to ultra fine particles and auto exhaust pollutions. That’s why we would need a high quality air filtration system, like Airdog TeslaAir in our car to defend our breathe.
We all know there are pollutants in the air, but do you know these same pollutants can get into your car contaminating the air inside, when you’re driving? Bacteria, tobacco smoke, dust mites, toxic gases, odor and more, all get trapped into the small space your driving in posing a potential health risk to your heart and respiratory system.
Fortunately, the Airdog TeslaAir Car Air Purifier offers revolutionary technology that can help keep the air in your car free of pollutants. Here’s how it works.
Airdog’s Ionic Wind Filtration technology filters out the smallest particles. Its emitting wires kill bacteria and decompose formaldehyde and TVOC. Its electric field accelerates the charged particles towards the collecting plates which then collect the dust and dead bacteria so that you breathe in only clean, fresh air. The invention of this new ionic wind filtration technology marks the beginning of the next generation of air filtration systems.
See video here: https://vimeo.com/330942506
Here are some other reasons why you’ll love the Airdog TeslaAir…
- It uses non-consumable collecting plates that you can wash by hand saving you lots money on buying additional filters. An average savings of $500 every 36 months. You may not know it but that old obsolete HEPA filtering system is costing you hundreds of dollars in additional filter costs.
View video on TeslaAir cleaning here: https://vimeo.com/330942187
- It is whisper quiet during sleep modes due to its collecting plates that have lower flow resistance as compared to standard HEPA filters.
- It is completely eco-friendly and extremely low on power consumption. Not only is that HEPA filter costing you lots of money in additional filter costs, its also contributing to the large waste pollution
The technology the Airdog TeslaAir Car Air Purifier features was previously introduced in the Air Purifier X5 and was met with much success. It received many awards and was met with huge worldwide success on Indiegogo crowdfunding campaigns.
The TeslaAir was previously launched by our sister company POIMA in Taiwan, the results were one of the biggest crowdfunding launches in Asia raising over 2 million
In fact, researchers at MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) would later use the same technology to power an airplane without any noise engine. Though this project is still in developments stages, it could make for a break-through in iconic wind filtration technology.
For more information about this innovative product, please contact:
Silicon Valley Air Expert Inc. was founded by a group of technology experts and entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley. They are dedicated to developing innovative technology that will improve health and the environment.
Their Airdog air purifiers are silent, energy efficient, easy to use and present a green solution when it comes to keeping you and your family healthy. They are just one of the many products that the company created to promote wellbeing in individuals and the environment.
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/stop-impurities-from-getting-into-your-car-with-airdog.html.
Powered by WPeMatico
Latest posts by Editorial Team (see all)
- Foil Announces the World’s Most Advanced eFoil. - September 18, 2019
- Press Release Distribution – Why it is Essential for E-Commerce Websites? - September 18, 2019
- Cardiac PET MPI Faces Extinction with a Potential 80% Reimbursement Cut by Medicare. Savecardiacpet.com Invites Everyone to Help. - September 18, 2019