SUNNYVALE, CA – 08-03-2018 (Press Release Jet) — Download the full report here: https://www.bluecart.com/blog/seafood-hospitality-report
If you downloaded our 2017 BlueCart Report, you are likely familiar with the valuable data it offers. Once again, BlueCart anonymously derived this data from purchasing activities completed on the BlueCart platform throughout the United States over the last year. The primary focus of this report will be BlueCart’s proprietary data, which reveals key trends, risks, and opportunities generated by our customers.
What’s special about Seafood and Hospitality?
This year, instead of releasing the whole report at once, we are putting together vertical-specific reports. Since seafood continues to be a booming industry, expected to hit a global value of $155.3 billion by the year 2023, we decided to start with our seafood findings!
This one-of-a kind report gives important insights into the what, when, and why of purchasing patterns between restaurants and suppliers. Look inside to uncover the biggest purchasing trends of the Hospitality Industry in 2018, starting with seafood.
In this year’s seafood report:
- The top ten most-purchased seafood items over the past year
- Insights into the seasonal nature of seafood purchasing
- How seafood purchasing on BlueCart’s platform compares to global purchasing habits …& much more!
Get the full report here: https://www.bluecart.com/blog/seafood-hospitality-report
For the original news story, please visit https://pressreleasejet.com/news/the-2018-bluecart-seafood-hospitality-report.html.
Powered by WPeMatico
Latest posts by Brad Bennett (see all)
- “BACK TO THE FUTURE 2” THEMED FLOAT FEATURED IN THE HUNTINGTON BEACH 4th OF JULY PARADE TO PROMOTE PARKINSON’S RESEARCH FOR THE MICHAEL J. FOX FOUNDATION - June 22, 2019
- Rosemarie Kaupp selected as Empowered Woman of the Year by the International Association of Top Professionals - June 22, 2019
- SNAX-SATIONAL BRANDS AND O’DANG HUMMUS WILL SHOWCASE LATEST IN FOOD AND DAHLICIOUS ORGANIC TO ACCEPT WINNING AWARD AT THE FANCY FOOD SHOW - June 22, 2019